Bellazon

Nicole Trunfio
Thumbnail

yendeldoo

• 3 weeks later...

nicole @ strenesse ss2008 berlin fashion week

capt3a01557a9e9d4e4c9bamh8.jpg

check also video of this show at mercedes-benz.tv

just click lifestyle >>> spotlight on style: strenesse (movie 5 of 10) >>> play button

move the spot right above V letter in "vehicle" button (the 1st nicole's appearing) and above "history & legends" (the 2nd appearing in lovely black dress :wub: )

untitled2ta8.jpguntitled5cb7.jpg

Pollini fw 0506

post-3163-1159294328_thumb.jpgpost-3163-1159294379_thumb.jpg

OMG she looks so much like Paris Hilton here :/

And this fashion show with Nicole without underwear is very Paris-like :/

BUT

I just saw all of the pages of this thread. I did it, because I thought that Nicole is a bitch in some photos and vids(especially in this one when she dumped Isabeli at Dolce&gabbana spring 2005 fashion show), and I wanted to see does she looks like that always. Now I think she is pretty, but maybe she is a bad girl :evil: too bad she smokes :/ I like her lips and her bust is nice :whistle: She looked the best in Dolce&Gabbana and Cavalli shows.

I just saw all of the pages of this thread. I did it, because I thought that Nicole is a bitch in some photos and vids(especially in this one when she dumped Isabeli at Dolce&gabbana spring 2005 fashion show), and I wanted to see does she looks like that always. Now I think she is pretty, but maybe she is a bad girl :evil: too bad she smokes :/ I like her lips and her bust is nice :whistle: She looked the best in Dolce&Gabbana and Cavalli shows.

actually i agree that she looks bitchy in some shows/eds/advs, though she's still nice person in real as i can judge by the interviews and opinions. and all the bitchiness is just a role etc. though she's quite naughty in real life that could make her raugh in some situations.. well, idk. i just love her. love is blind :wub:

just hope that's she's good person and will be...

• 2 weeks later...
i'm going to meet up with her & cat for some drinks in sydney 2nite- she is in town for the latest dj's collection.check wireimage for pics 2mrw. ;)

eher's an article- there are planty more around..

http://www.news.com.au/couriermail/story/0...5012980,00.html

that is so incredible :blink: i so invy you!!! say "hi" from her biggest russian fan pleeaasse!!!

edit:

:blink: = bsqm2.gif

... just messed up with boards a bit