Bellazon

Makin' New Friends!

:wave:

Heya everybody!

Well.. I'm having enough of using the internet for buying games, cds, lookin' at the newest jessica alba, izabel goulart, ana beatriz and adriana photos, chattin' with my brother who's living in munich and planning my way to the top of the german charts (this way is full of stones, geeez!).. i wanna chat with new people from all over the world! So pleeease, if you wanna write me, do that! I'm a desperate former student, I'm 19 years old (20 on march 21st), German, and yeah - I guess I got a good personality!

I love music, movies, photographs (james nachtwey), ladies of course... my xbox, my ps2 and my sega dreamcast!

If you're male/female, nice, funny, smart and full of energy, give yourself a boost and write me:

[email protected]

the silent's in cause of my favorite game ever: silent hill!

I'd love to hear from all of you!

• 9 months later...
:wave:

Heya everybody!

Well.. I'm having enough of using the internet for buying games, cds, lookin' at the newest jessica alba, izabel goulart, ana beatriz and adriana photos, chattin' with my brother who's living in munich and planning my way to the top of the german charts (this way is full of stones, geeez!).. i wanna chat with new people from all over the world! So pleeease, if you wanna write me, do that! I'm a desperate former student, I'm 19 years old (20 on march 21st), German, and yeah - I guess I got a good personality!

I love music, movies, photographs (james nachtwey), ladies of course... my xbox, my ps2 and my sega dreamcast!

If you're male/female, nice, funny, smart and full of energy, give yourself a boost and write me:

[email protected]

the silent's in cause of my favorite game ever: silent hill!

I'd love to hear from all of you!

i really like to make a new friends ! i love music too and im SMART too :p :p