Bellazon

Editorials

rosada

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, michelabella said:

It seems she’s gotten more modeling jobs in a few months than she has in 5 years lol. Love it. They also said a big unknown magazine cover is still to come…I wonder what that is. So far they were right about V magazine November and French shoot by David Sims. 

I'm loving this too! I feel like she started her comeback at exactly the right time! Gisele is doing amazing- she is a winner and has always been one.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Thanks for sharing! I like the idea that they wanted to do something different to her usual Mother Nature editorials. I don't love it, even with my high-end-it's-a-fashion-editorial glasses on. I wouldn't chose some of those shots to publish. .  .🫣

Gisele did an amazing job as usual, her posing is impeckable...Just her face looks scary...it seems the eyebrows are computer generated or the make up is just not OK. Oher than that I like the images, she always delivers...but yes, her face gives a 1996/97 vibe, she looks very much like in the begining of her career.

13 hours ago, Harpster said:

Thanks for sharing! I like the idea that they wanted to do something different to her usual Mother Nature editorials. I don't love it, even with my high-end-it's-a-fashion-editorial glasses on. I wouldn't chose some of those shots to publish. .  .🫣

I feel the same. I like some of them but not the redhead pictures. But she is very versatile! 

This behind the scenes video is really nice 

Caras Brasil cover 

AA0C9F88-F9B1-45BA-A105-839F9B6DAF96.jpeg

On 2/23/2023 at 4:58 PM, radolgc said:

Gisele did an amazing job as usual, her posing is impeckable...Just her face looks scary...it seems the eyebrows are computer generated or the make up is just not OK. Oher than that I like the images, she always delivers...but yes, her face gives a 1996/97 vibe, she looks very much like in the begining of her career.

Completely agree with you. there is something wrong with edito : the Make-up, the color. 

Her last 2 Vogue Italia is the worst. It sure will be better with Steven Meisel.

24 minutes ago, LAM said:

Completely agree with you. there is something wrong with edito : the Make-up, the color. 

Her last 2 Vogue Italia is the worst. It sure will be better with Steven Meisel.

Nobody will ever do better than Steven Meisel...he created the best ERA of the life of Italian Vogue. Now almost every edition of Vogue is a JOKE. And they did something very weird using the same editorials in almost every issue of Vogue. The horror of Globalising has killed Vogue magazine, too. Thank god we have the last 30 years where we can enjoy good photography, models and editing. 

1 hour ago, michelabella said:

Vogue italia is sad without Franca and Meisel. They created magic and it was one of the best and most creative Vogues ever. Now it is not even half of what it used to be. Meisel covers for British Vogue are really nice and look more like Vogue Italia. 

With Franca and Steven every issue of Vogue Italia had its own story to tell. It was 100% fashion fantasy.