Bellazon

Editorials

rosada

JUNE 2022 ISSUE

Gisele Is British Vogue’s June 2022 Cover Star 

I’ve lost count of the number of times during my years in fashion publishing when I’ve heard it said models as cover stars are over. To this statement I’ve only ever had one response: not on my watch. When it comes to the women who most often and most purely embody fashion’s course – who by sheer force of personality can distil a moment, an outfit, a mood – I will always have the utmost adoration and respect for the professionals.

Subscribe to British Vogue

This month, Vogue heralds a “supermodel summer” with an issue fit to burst with the brightest stars from across the fashion industry. Our leading light? It had to be the one and only Gisele. To mark her return to British Vogue’s cover for the first time in seven years, the Brazilian super stars in an epic 22-page photographic story by Steven Meisel, an ode to the timeless dazzle of hotel glamour, created over two days on location in New York. Styling Gisele for the shoot, I found myself once again marvelling at her boundless facility to create extraordinary fashion imagery. Now a married mother of two, her energy remains off the hook, her sense of the lens, of the light, of her own lustre are nothing short of magical. As she tells writer Chioma Nnadi in the accompanying profile, over vegan spring rolls in the kitchen of her Manhattan apartment, now that she’s in her forties, with the craziness of youth behind her, she’s never felt better – and it shows. https://www.vogue.co.uk/news/article/gisele-bundchen-british-vogue-june-2022/amp

B2517800-3076-4F9A-9C80-39877A6E3684.webp

British Vogue June 2022
Wonder Woman

Steven Meisel - Photographer
Edward Enninful - Fashion Editor/Stylist
Guido Palau - Hair Stylist
Pat McGrath - Makeup Artist
Mary Howard - Set Designer
Jin Soon Choi - Manicurist
Chioma Nnadi - Writer

mgBS6wSx_t.jpg zASjWWV0_t.jpg 0Dh2TLEO_t.jpg A7hC96uS_t.jpg j1kQjQiJ_t.jpg dyq5C5S3_t.jpg GvQ0TfrV_t.jpg fsNC2y3K_t.jpg UJFlLX58_t.jpg IH925k3m_t.jpg DrMyDtmT_t.jpg l5PxJBJq_t.jpg S0u1ktA9_t.jpg AymGpDVw_t.jpg QG7Aa0KC_t.jpg Bi6srxTA_t.jpg C1rfV6wr_t.jpg NBuCGC7g_t.jpg kBLNQ5iP_t.jpg GRn2mjiZ_t.jpg fZKsMyJj_t.jpg haQr49MR_t.jpg dg4QBnkJ_t.jpg 7ky9Z1La_t.jpg MKuXeW24_t.jpg Xml3EIEt_t.jpg MHYpJYoc_t.jpgVQLOgxzP_t.jpg

On 5/24/2022 at 12:38 PM, gedeon67 said:

British Vogue June 2022
Wonder Woman

Steven Meisel - Photographer
Edward Enninful - Fashion Editor/Stylist
Guido Palau - Hair Stylist
Pat McGrath - Makeup Artist
Mary Howard - Set Designer
Jin Soon Choi - Manicurist
Chioma Nnadi - Writer

mgBS6wSx_t.jpg zASjWWV0_t.jpg 0Dh2TLEO_t.jpg A7hC96uS_t.jpg j1kQjQiJ_t.jpg dyq5C5S3_t.jpg GvQ0TfrV_t.jpg fsNC2y3K_t.jpg UJFlLX58_t.jpg IH925k3m_t.jpg DrMyDtmT_t.jpg l5PxJBJq_t.jpg S0u1ktA9_t.jpg AymGpDVw_t.jpg QG7Aa0KC_t.jpg Bi6srxTA_t.jpg C1rfV6wr_t.jpg NBuCGC7g_t.jpg kBLNQ5iP_t.jpg GRn2mjiZ_t.jpg fZKsMyJj_t.jpg haQr49MR_t.jpg dg4QBnkJ_t.jpg 7ky9Z1La_t.jpg MKuXeW24_t.jpg Xml3EIEt_t.jpg MHYpJYoc_t.jpgVQLOgxzP_t.jpg

Unable to open pics.  Pls share in other format 

• 3 weeks later...