Bellazon

Editorials

rosada

• 3 weeks later...

I love that she shot at her house and Fluffy makes a cameo. ?

Previews for Vogue Italia

On Newsstands February 6th ✨ #SundayWithGisele starring Brazilian top model Gisele Bündchen @gisele in an intimate portrait lensed by Jamie Hawkesworth 
@jamie.hawkesworth ✨ In this video
directed by @kevintekinel and edited by @milos.bogojevic
a glimpse at the set

DU8fuDtXkAAIBQf.jpg DU8fuDvXcAEefmj.jpg DU8fuDxWkAAyDAQ.jpg DU8fuDyW0AEgtZy.jpg DU8iGJ9WAAAXFrT.jpg DU8iGJ-XUAAtx6-.jpg

Yes ^ the theme of her shoots for the last several years are mostly "Gisele the woman,not the model" which I can see how that gets boring for others but at the same time I don't know why people act surprised. Since about 2002, almost all her shoots are more about herself than showcasing the clothes etc. It's nothing new. 

It's ok. I think it looks more like I-D magazine than Vogue Italia. But that's because of the photographer. I will always see VI as ultra glamour or very edgy, not "natural woman". But still so happy for another VI cover. (I actually can't believe she only has 7 considering her long relationship with Meisel). 

Sorry, and I even understand your point of view, after all they are Gisele fans, so it's more convenient to blame the photographer.
But, I find it very unfair to blame him.
How do you know if it's free to work?
How to know if the final result of the editorial was chosen by him and not by her?
As  Gisele model was fantastic, but the celebrity Gisele is incredibly annoying and demands an exaggerated control over this bland image, and that's nothing new.