Bellazon

Spiderman 3

mylovelyangel

I don't know, Spider-Man 2 was just so good I got total faith in Sam Raimi now :) The probably won't have Venom acgtually in the suit in this one since the main bad guy is the Sandman, so you will probably have to wait for Spider-Man 4 to see if they mess him up.

They screwed up so much already, why not this? Give him the black suit without having to deal with Vemon first. Just like they gave him MJ so early in his career...so freakin' Hollywood.

Don't get me wrong, the movies are good, but let's not pretend they stick anywhere close to the original stories.

They screwed up so much already, why not this? Give him the black suit without having to deal with Vemon first. Just like they gave him MJ so early in his career...so freakin' Hollywood.

Don't get me wrong, the movies are good, but let's not pretend they stick anywhere close to the original stories.

Yeah but when your dealing with movies they have to cram in like 100 comics into one of them, it seems rushed yes, but they will probably break up, did you see the look on her face at the end of two :p

Go to the official site, I got the info from them http://spiderman.sonypictures.com/ it says:

You may think you're looking at a black and white photo. Look closely, Spider-Man wears a black suit in Spider-Man 3. Tobey Maguire returns as Peter Parker / Spider-Man in Spider-Man 3. In Theaters 5/4/07

Since when do comic hero's suit match up perfectly in movies. And Spider-man gets the suit before having to do with Venom, after Spider-man removes it it attaches to Eddie Brock.

Go to the official site, I got the info from them http://spiderman.sonypictures.com/ it says:

You may think you're looking at a black and white photo. Look closely, Spider-Man wears a black suit in Spider-Man 3. Tobey Maguire returns as Peter Parker / Spider-Man in Spider-Man 3. In Theaters 5/4/07

Since when do comic hero's suit match up perfectly in movies. And Spider-man gets the suit before having to do with Venom, after Spider-man removes it it attaches to Eddie Brock.

if that's their version of the black suit ... well, that's stupid : everyone who has ever read the comics or seen the tv show ( any of them ) knows that the back suit is completely different to the red and blue one ...

but even with that, the movie is gonna get millions and millions ...

• 3 weeks later...

NO^^ he's right its stupid how can they use the same costume as the red & black but only change the color??...I know from the Comics and the Show(animinated) its way different!!!!

relax, it's just a movie poster. sheesh.

So......they should do it right!!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...