Bellazon

Takeshi Kaneshiro
Thumbnail

Jenn

post-3411-0-1445986038-78134_thumb.jpg

Born: October 11, 1973

Birthplace: Taipei, Taiwan

Bio

The 1/2 Chinese (of Taiwanese nationality) and 1/2 Japanese Takeshi Kaneshiro may have started out as a puerile teen idol in the Chinese entertainment scene, but he's since become a proper film star in his own right. Whether by his own design or not, the boyishness that marked his first steps into showbiz has evolved into a cool, somewhat reticent demeanor that has now become his trademark. Despite being effortlessly good-looking, he chooses to strike a sometimes-uneasy balance between the commercially pleasing and the quirky in his choice of film roles - a move that's unusual for Asian leading men. But whether he's the faithful lover in the Japanese AIDS drama "Kamisama mousukoshi dake" (1998), the canned pineapple-eating cop in Chung hing sam lam (1994) or awkward in his role in Misty (1998), a remake of Akira Kurosawa's Rash

• 3 months later...

i wasn't sure you guys had him here! but a search was good..

OOOOOOOHHHHHH!!! I LOVE TAKESHI!!!!!!!! XD *fangirl squeal* love love love love love! lol!!! :wub: :wub: damn it...but it's so hard to get his movies over here....fuck! but yeah...i :heart: him a lot! :kiss: :wub:

• 2 months later...