Bellazon

Meghan Wiggins
Thumbnail

DanniCullen

• 2 weeks later...

She is spectacular!

Apparently she will appear in an episode of a US TV show I've never heard of, called "Remodeled:"

Candace Rose: When can we expect to see new episodes of "Remodeled"?

Paul Fisher: "The summertime. I've been told by the CW that they're airing eight; all eight episodes this summer. It was tough, we were against "American Idol", and "Modern Family" it was a very, very tough spot for us. But we've got a nice following, the press has been very nice to us and so, Mr. Pedowitz who is the President of the CW, who I'm humbled that he supports me and my show. I'm so humbled; and we're airing all eight episodes this summertime. We'll have the schedule in the next few weeks and I'm excited. We're on during the summertime, and God willing more people will continue to watch our show and learn things from our show."

post-24965-1334333732_thumb.jpg

Megan Wiggins"A Latte to Learn" - Meghan in REMODELED on The CW. Photo: Best Possible Frame Grab/The CW©2011 The CW Network, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Image courtesy of The CW

Candace Rose: Do you have any additional information you'd like to share with viewers?

Paul Fisher: "Yesterday, in episode three or four- one of my kids, her name is Meghan Wiggins- she's going to be one of the biggest stars in the world- and she dropped out of school, and I got very, very mad in the episode. Yesterday, I had some great news, some really great news, but the greatest news was Megan passed her GED.

more here

Apparently she will appear in an episode of a US TV show I've never heard of, called "Remodeled:"

Old news, actually. I did write that she was featured in the show in the first post :whistle:

She's already been on the show, but the clips aren't all that great... She gets yelled at for dropping out of school, etc. Didn't see a point posting the videos.

post-43321-0-1446122152-48761_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I'm so glad she could be on the show remodeled and get her name out there... but i really wish she could be with a REAL agency... This "network" thing just seems sketchy and i think her career would really take off if she could get away from that and get with one of the top agencies.

I'm so glad she could be on the show remodeled and get her name out there... but i really wish she could be with a REAL agency... This "network" thing just seems sketchy and i think her career would really take off if she could get away from that and get with one of the top agencies.

Premier Models in London is a "real" agency. They manage some of the best girls out there. :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...