Bellazon

Ana Beatriz vs. Alessandra - facial beauty

TantrumXSpeed

Ana Beatriz vs. Alessandra - facial beauty, Battle of the Best Friends  

336 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think is more BEAUTIFUL facially?

• Ana Beatriz Barros
    • Alessandra Ambrosio

Hm..I havent been here in awhile..

Thug_Life_NYC: I'm glad you get me from the "artistic" point of view why I think Ana is textbook definition beautiful. However, I gotta disagree with you bro and agree with Sheyda that Ana is no more mixed than Ale. I've been to Brazil, Peru and Argentina as my family owns bussinesses in those countries. In Brazil, most of the population living in the Rio area and south by Argentinian border, there is a predominate population of Italian, Polish, Spanish, German and Portuguese descendants. While they are very 'mixed'-they are mixed with each other- thus still making them "Caucasian Brazilian". The first in reference to their ethnic/racial make up and second referring to their nationality- just like how we have "Cuban American" "Mexican American", "Korean American"etc here. Ana B, you can prolly see it better with her natural Dark hair, IS just "Caucasian (Spanish/Portuguese) Brazilian" Now, going to your friend- yes she is "Spanish" but she also falls under what we in New York, call "Hispanic" correct because she is not from Spain itself. There is a Big difference between homogenous "Spanish" people and "Hispanic" people that have Spanish origin- plus other blood. The difference is like comparing Penelope Cruz to Jennifer Lopez get it? In fact Spain, the country itself, is more or less homogenous. If not, like Sheyda said, they mix with other "Caucasians"- and are not mixed in an "inter-racial sense". This is information I have from my Spanish friends- who are Pure bred Spaniards- meaning their families was direct from Spain and not from a Spanish colony. In fact, 'Spaniards' seem almost arrogant in the difference between themselves and "Hispanics". If you think about it, Filipinos can be considered "Spanish" too according to your friends' term- most have Spanish blood. Oh, btw, I forgot to mention, Adriana is from "Bahia" part of Brazil- where they have most of the true "mixed" people. In fact, I've noticed the further North and West you go towards the Amazon- the more the girls are truly "mixed" inter-racially. But the hot parties is in the Rio area and a bit north, Ipanema fyi. ;)

Sheyda- Lemme just say, I am a Gemini and a kidder- therefore, don't take me too seriously. I like mental stimulation and discussion. However, If you feel that I insulted Ale or upset you in any way, I apologize. Let me explain my position- yes, it bugs me a bit if a person votes for Ale if they honestly feel OBJECTIVELY that she is more FACIALLY beautiful than Ana- in the most technical Artistic sense. For me- Ale does have nice features and is sexy and attractive, but Ana is unique in that if you were to take each of her face characteristics individually and rate them- eyes, lip, face etc.- each ranks pretty high. That in itself is hard to beat; not only that, all those great features are placed almost perfect proportions. I might not find Ana as "attractive and sexy" as I find Alessandra sometimes, but from an artistic view- Ana has darn near the "technical, textbook, beautiful" face that an artist might draw. Bottom Line- if you asked any artist to draw what he thinks is the "perfect" feminine face by textbook definition- my guess is that it would be closer to Ana's than Alessandra. However that's not to say people who vote Alessandra cuz they simply like her more is "senseless" lolz :) I speak jokingly most of the time and I think you misinterpreted it. Also, I agree with Thug on her having a heart shaped face- as I am the one who said that in starting this thread to begin with lolz! ;) Adriana has a round face if you compare them.. Ana's face is much like the shape of Christy Turlington's (who many regard as a classic beautiful face) except in wider proportions. PS- I think Ale is HOT okies! :p

Hey! Bro--i can see what you are sayin but IMO i don't think Ana is PURE caucasian--yeah mos def i can see her having caucasian in her but not a pure caucasian brazilian :no: i def see another ethnicity going on in that pretty little body of hers ~Lolz ;)

as for my "friend" the girl i mentioned i used to date that is PORTUGESE 100% she is not what we in NYC call a HISPANIC ---remember Bro--i live in NYC too ;) she told me she traced her roots back to Spain among other things and she pretty much gave me the run down on the portugese people--so on and so forth and i found it to be very interesting.

Alessandra i can see being Polish/Italian caucasian so i agree with both you and Sheyda but as for Ana--the jury is out on that one IMO. :shifty:

oh btw--Tantrum did you or Sheyda hear Ana actually state in a interview-from her mouth that she is spanish/portugese? or did you read it from some website or sumthin--becoz if you got that info from a website most likely it's false--becoz what i have noticed lately is that most websites that i have seen model info. on most of the shit is all made up! ~Lolz so i wouldn't put any weight on that---but if you did see a interview with Ana stating that she is spanish/portugese i would LOVE TO SEE IT! :ninja: so if you can get that for me Tantrum or Sheyda i would appreciate it! MAD PROPS! (Y)

Yeah-man, and thanks for giving me the DL on places to visit in Brazil--i headin there with my Boyz like 3 or 4 months from now to celebrate the success of my company ;) i mos def gonna check out Rio, Impanema but i'm planning on spending at least 3 weeks in brazil :fun: so you know i'm gonna see a lot! :evil: :drool:

i see you posted a pic of Christy T. yeah man, i think Christy is a very gorgeous woman--my older sister was a big fan of hers! ~Lolz and i heard that she has NATIVE AMERICAN INDIAN in her background! ~Lolz and that is where she inherited her high cheekbones from--you probably already know this if yous are a fan of hers or sumthin--but see what i mean? :laugh:

but OK OK OK ---- the GODS HAVE SPOKEN! ANA BEATRIZ IS A 100% PURE CAUCASIAN BRAZILIAN! :rofl: all i gots to say- is we shall see ;)

however there is nuthin wrong with being a ethnically mixed brazilian! just look at my girl Adriana :drool:

Oh, lolz, of course they're nothing wrong with being ethnically mixed Brazilian!! In fact, I think the most beautiful models are inter-racial. Megan Ewing- who looks like Adriana is part Mexican. Angelina Jolie is like a quarter native American. Christy Turlington actually I heard isn't Native American- but El Salvadorian- her mom is. Ana B, I saw that in a transcript of an interview a long time ago- see if I can find it. By the way, don't forget to visit Copacabana Beach while in Rio dude! Have fun- I KNOW you will! ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think Ana does. She's the world's most beautiful women screw Charlize, Halle, that bollywood actress, or even Adriana. Ana has more natural beauty and you'll never see someone that beautiful, at least not in this millennium.

ok this might be uncalled for but i dont know how most of ya'll can go around saying alessandra has a very masculine face when she looks way more feminine than gisele....i havent heard anyone say anything about gisele's face being masculine(or maybe i just havent been around enough)!!! but my point is, apart from a very square jaw line, i dont see anything manly about her face...she's got a thin petite nose and small features!! i however chose ana cause i feel she is better looking

Edited by Ewing's Fan

ok this might be uncalled for but i dont know how most of ya'll can go around saying alessandra has a very masculine face when she looks way more feminine than gisele....i havent heard anyone say anything about gisele's face being masculine(or maybe i just havent been around enough)!!! but my point is, apart from a very square jaw line, i dont see anything manly about her face...she's got a thin petite nose and small features!! i however chose ana cause i feel she is better looking

it's the eyes... paired them with a pair of bushy eye brows lol that make make anyone look masculine

I know what you mean, I don't really think he face looks masculine as much as everyone else but uhh, I just dislike her face and maybe that is due to how she is all over the vs catalogs. Anyways, it's just an issue of preference. I agree with your final choice.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...