Bellazon

Ana Beatriz vs. Alessandra - facial beauty

TantrumXSpeed

Ana Beatriz vs. Alessandra - facial beauty, Battle of the Best Friends  

336 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think is more BEAUTIFUL facially?

• Ana Beatriz Barros
    • Alessandra Ambrosio

Who do you think is more BEAUTIFUL facially? I honestly think Ana Beatriz has the perfect feminine face- heart shaped face, big eyes, plush lips... :hell yea!: Alessandra has a very chiseled jawline, almost masculine..

But somehow Ale is still sexy and attractive.

Alessandra: Sexy- yes Attractive- yes Beautiful- NO (at least not FACIALLY)

Ana: Sexy- yes Attractive- yes Beautiful- YES!!!!

Heck I think Ana Beatriz is more Facially beautiful than Adriana! (did I dare say that out loud?! :blink: )

You guys can still vote for Alessandra just because you like her more though. I really wanted to see who everyone likes more... :)

post-3240-1141191718_thumb.jpg

post-3240-1141342638_thumb.jpg

BTW i doubt anybody doesn't know either ana or alessandra but that pic of Ale doesn't do her any justice :no:

I changed Ale's pic for you Taben! :laugh: You're right about Eugenia, she's great as a high fashion model- her uniqueness is growing on me! You know the thing bout Ale is, like I think she does look a bit masculine, but yet I find her really really attractive and sexy most of the time. That scares me a bit!! Does any other guy know what I mean?? :confused:

BTW i doubt anybody doesn't know either ana or alessandra but that pic of Ale doesn't do her any justice :no:

I changed Ale's pic for you Taben! :laugh: You're right about Eugenia, she's great as a high fashion model- her uniqueness is growing on me! You know the thing bout Ale is, like I think she does look a bit masculine, but yet I find her really really attractive and sexy most of the time. That scares me a bit!! Does any other guy know what I mean?? :confused:

thx for changing the pic :p

Bout Eugenia: woot i'm converting more and more ppl :p some ppl say she looks really masculine though...

So Eugenia, Ale, the pic in ur avi... i'm starting to wonder if you don't like guys :laugh: (lol i kid ;) ) is that why you're scared ? :laugh:

This is a hard choice to make.

I like Ana because she has that perfectly round face accented with high cheekbones and a well-defined jawline, she has beautiful full lips and a cute petite nose. However, I think sometimes her nose looks too upturned, her eyes occasionally look almost disproportionately large, her eyelids can look very wrinkly and uneven, she looks tired a lot of the time and I prefer eyebrows that are closer to the eyes; I just think that is sexier.

I like Alessandra because she has a longer face, high cheekbones and square jawline; she doesn't have the traditional "feminine" face. She has uniquely shaped hazel eyes that look almost as though she could be part Asian and her arched eyebrows accentuate that. She also has a cute nose and although her lips aren't as full as Ana's they also have an unusual shape, with her upper lip turning up at the corners and her bottom lip looking almost triangular-shaped; I think this makes them look very sensual, yet sweet at the same time. However, sometimes it seems like her forehead is too big, she can look mouse-like, her features seem like they are placed too close together on her face at times and occasionally she can look quite plain.

Overall, I have more pros and less cons for Ale than I do Ana, so my vote goes to Alessandra. :)

thx for changing the pic :p

Bout Eugenia: woot i'm converting more and more ppl :p some ppl say she looks really masculine though...

So Eugenia, Ale, the pic in ur avi... i'm starting to wonder if you don't like guys :laugh: (lol i kid ;) ) is that why you're scared ? :laugh:

:laugh: Well, I'm actually not too worried about that cuz I only feel that way about Ale. She's weird to me being that my idea of Pure Beauty is so critical, I criticize her squarish face structure, yet I am still attracted to her Sexiness. But what makes her sexy-her face? I don't know. Eugenia, I still don't think she's pretty at ALL FACIALLY sorry, but she is a great high fashion model. High fashion models are not necessarily pretty, just as runaway models as known as mostly "coat hangers". The facial pretty models do both runaway and ad prints. Eugenia makes a great high fashion model not b/c she's particularly pretty, but presents a certain look in coutoure and other fashion that not alot of ppl can achieve. As far as my avi, that's me- didnt use a facial pic cuz nobody seems to put their face there and I'm in the process of making my siggy of :heart: A.I.M= Ana, Izabel(my orig. avi) and Megan!! :wub:

I can't believe Ale is getting close in this poll! :mad: Anyone who can't see why Ana BB's face is the defination of feminine beauty does NOT truly know what BEAUTY is!! I'm actually serious, it's sad haha.