Bellazon

Open Calls

SamanthaGreen143

I went to one at SD Models but forgot my snapshots. :(

Just wear simple clothing, show off your legs (tight pants, skirt, w/e), wear short heels, and keep the makeup and hair very simple. Let your hair down but keep it away from obscuring your face shape.

Smile, be polite, relax, and stand up straight.

Bring some snapshots of you in as well. Same rules for hair, clothes and makeup. A few angles close up of your face (almost NO makeup, but I would recommend using some coverup expertly), and two of a full length body shot in a swimsuit. One front, one back, simple posing.

If you get turned away, don't be discouraged. The modeling world is insane. Tyra got turned away 4 times before becoming a superstar.

Good luck! :kiss:

Just wear simple clothing, show off your legs (tight pants, skirt, w/e), wear short heels, and keep the makeup and hair very simple. Let your hair down but keep it away from obscuring your face shape.

Bring some snapshots of you in as well. Same rules for hair, clothes and makeup. A few angles close up of your face (almost NO makeup, but I would recommend using some coverup expertly), and two of a full length body shot in a swimsuit. One front, one back, simple posing.

If you get turned away, don't be discouraged. The modeling world is insane. Tyra got turned away 4 times before becoming a superstar.

Thanks so much! Also, what do they ask you? like why you want to be a model, to show them a your walk ect? i need to be prepared lol

Hmm, I supposed it depends on the agency.

Be prepared to answer/do those things, but don't postpone your dreams because you're preparing. It ends up being a bad excuse to be a chickensh**. :p

You'll do fine! Just know why you're there, what you hope to accomplish, and what you can offer.

Thanks so much! Also, what do they ask you? like why you want to be a model, to show them a your walk ect? i need to be prepared lol

if that's u in your avi you kinda look alike the girl who won the french version of "America's next top model" :o

if that's u in your avi you kinda look alike the girl who won the french version of "America's next top model" :o

I have never seen the french version didnt even know there was one lol