Bellazon

Animals and General Wildlife

Joe > Average

Interesting article, donny. It was not long time ago I have seen a similar documented behaviour of some small species of birds acting agressive towards their own specie in their territory. They were guarding it very strongly and destroyed the "fake" bird very quickly.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanx Joe and Jennka for your additional information about Lions. :flower::flower:

Dogs,different kinds,different worlds,different sizes,can be put in cuteness category and in wildlife category.

I have strong relationship with dogs,I don't own them[my family don't raise them for some specific reasons],but I do love them alot,and they always befriend me quickly,any friend's dog always comes close to me and licks me,then becomes my friend,I think all dogs do this for anyone,unlike cats.

My favourite kinds of dogs are those who are used for guarding,for crime solving issues,and any wild kind in general,I don't favor cute kinds alot.

German Shepherd are especially my favourite

post-38290-0-79444100-1362782667_thumb.jpost-38290-0-86540300-1362782796_thumb.jpost-38290-0-13254600-1362782825_thumb.j

Some ordinary facts about them,

-Highly active indoors

-Hightly active outdoors

-Highly vigorous and energetic

-Highly consistent in behaviour

-Highly dominant to strange dogs

-Moderately dominant to familiar people

-Highly territorial

-Highly emotionally stable

-Highly sociable with children

-Low sociability with strangers

-High rate of learning

-High problem solving ability

-Highly protective

I have strong relationship with dogs,I don't own them[my family don't raise them for some specific reasons],but I do love them alot,and they always befriend me quickly,any friend's dog always comes close to me and licks me,then becomes my friend,I think all dogs do this for anyone,unlike cats.

My favourite kinds of dogs are those who are used for guarding,for crime solving issues,and any wild kind in general,I don't favor cute kinds alot.

post-38290-0-79444100-1362782667_thumb.jpost-38290-0-86540300-1362782796_thumb.jpost-38290-0-13254600-1362782825_thumb.j

-Highly active indoors

-Hightly active outdoors

-Highly territorial

-High rate of learning

-Highly protective

German Shepherds are especially my favourite

-Highly active indoors

-Hightly active outdoors

-Highly territorial

-High rate of learning

-Highly protective

Love German Shepherds too! Maybe my favorite kind of dogs as well.

We have a female one here, and we had a male years ago. Great dogs and really intelligent both of them.

Lucky man,I envy you to have such powerful dogs.

So do all these facts apply to them?I know some apply but not certain of others,as are they really highly emotionally stable and highly sociable with children?

I have strong relationship with dogs, I do love them alot,and they always befriend me quickly,any friend's dog always comes close to me and licks me,then becomes my friend.

Same thing for me.

Yeah,dogs in general like to come to people to make sure everything is fine and that these people aren't bad guys or enemies to their owners.

-Highly active indoors

-Hightly active outdoors

-Highly territorial

-High rate of learning

-Highly protective

Love German Shepherds too! Maybe my favorite kind of dogs as well.

We have a female one here, and we had a male years ago. Great dogs and really intelligent both of them.

Lucky man,I envy you to have such powerful dogs.

So do all these facts apply to them?I know some apply but not certain of others,as are they really highly emotionally stable and highly sociable with children?

Well, not all those facts, but many of them.

The male we had shared most of the facts you listed: very active, intelligent and learned quickly; also territorial and aggressive to strangers. But very sociable with those of the family; emotionally stable as well. He was very good with children too: I was 4 years old when my dad brought him and I always played with the dog.

The female we have now is more sociable and less aggressive to people, though she is with another dogs. She's not that much active as well. But shares pretty much all those other facts.

Well, don't envy me that much, because my vacations are over, so I'm in another city now and the dog is in my parents' house :laugh:

• 2 weeks later...