Bellazon

Opening a business

yours_forever

Which name is best  

12 members have voted

1. 1. I'm opening an online crochet shop. Which option would be the best name?

• The Hook Nook
    • Hook it and Book it
    • Tonirenee's Quirky Crochet
    • Let's Get Knotty

I have been crocheting hats for a while and I really enjoy it, so I thought I would open a shop online to sell my hats and I'm looking for the perfect name that will stick out in people's mind. I want something catchy. I did some brainstorming with LMS and we came up with these. I would really appreciate it if you guys would vote and help me decide which one to go with :)

Here is one of the hats I've made.... so you have an idea :D

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=30978yp&s=5

Let's Get Knotty....the second I read that one it was imprinted in my mind and I doubt I shall forget it anytime soon. Name has good memory grab, no doubt a catchy one too.

And love your idea of the online business, cant wait to hear more on it and see how it goes. Once you have everything worked out I will gladly share the link to your online shop with

everyone at my office, especially those expecting....don't be surprised if u get an order from Jen :whistle: Love the product, no imitations, nothing but knotty :laugh:

• 10 years later...
On 3/18/2012 at 5:47 PM, yours_forever said:

I have been crocheting hats for a while and I really enjoy it, so I thought I would open a shop online to sell my hats and I'm looking for the perfect name that will stick out in people's mind. I want something catchy. I did some brainstorming with LMS and we came up with these. I would really appreciate it if you guys would vote and help me decide which one to go with :)

This is a great idea. I also had similar thoughts, although I still do not dare to do so.

On 3/18/2012 at 5:47 PM, yours_forever said:

I have been crocheting hats for a while and I really enjoy it, so I thought I would open a shop online to sell my hats and I'm looking for the perfect name that will stick out in people's mind. I want something catchy. I did some brainstorming with LMS and we came up with these. I would really appreciate it if you guys would vote and help me decide which one to go with

I'd want to hear about other people's experiences with opening business. I'm new to this, I'm trying to learn as much as I can about registering offshore corporations as well. I discovered a resource that can assist me with this  https://astra-trust.com/corporate/nevis-offshore-company-formation/ After all, it is important to choose a trustworthy and reputable supplier when it comes to establishing an international business and safeguarding assets.

Thank you

• 3 months later...

An electronic calculator is very useful for any business because it saves time on calculations and provides a more efficient operation. Businesses can use mixed number subtraction calculator  to measure the profitability of projects, create pricing management strategies and analyze the well-being of a company's financial structure. They can also be used to forecast market trends, adjust budgets and calculate interest extractions on loans

• 8 months later...

However, it doesn't mean that it is impossible. On the contrary, now there are many times more opportunities to run a business successfully, promote it and stand out among competitors. To bring your business to the first place in local search, I recommend working with an experienced SEO expert https://www.upwork.com/services/product/marketing-healthcare-seo-expert-audit-1750115556037275648. On the Upwork platform you can learn more about these services, check prices, as well as other details and FAQ to stay informed.