Bellazon

Documentaries about fashion

Baby

if you have interesting videos to share, they will be more than welcome

so i start my thread with a documentary about Lanvin and directed by Loic Prigent from the serie "the day before" who make discover the daily life of a fashion brand, 36 hours before their fashion shows. directed in 2009/2010

the day before - Lanvin :

here the german version

and if i created a thread about documenatries about erectile dysfuction where should be the best place ? in love & sex or in the art & literature ?

the girl talk is the place where people always talk about fashion (and all the videos i posted are about womenwear) so yes, i repeat myself like a parrot but for me so this is logic to see this thread there. more than in the art or in the movie section. i made a chose and in my opinion this chose wasn't wrong.

this forum really need a fashion section which wouldn't be only about fashion shows...

this is a french episode of one of my favorite tv show named "tous les habits du monde" (all the clothes in the world) who make discover the outfits modern and traditional that people wear in different countries all around the world. still very interesting even for the one who don't speak french.

tous les habits du monde - China : here the video - 26 min

http://vimeo.com/12728527