Bellazon

Nikohl Boosheri
Thumbnail

Rox

Nikohl Boosheri

post-21850-0-1446092737-45567_thumb.jpg

Mini Biography

Nikohl Boosheri was born in Pakistan to Iranian parents as they were making their way to Vancouver, Canada. Her parents were military officers who fled to Pakistan. Nikohl was born in Pakistan, as a result of being born a week early while her mother was escaping Iran. She grew up around Vancouver with her sister who is 5 years younger than her.

Trivia

She has never been to Iran.

Personal Quotes

[on the 'Arab Spring" movement] What you see in ['Circumstance'] is the calm before the storm. You see the kind of feelings that were swirling around and how tired people were. What you don't realize is that 75 per cent or Iran's population is under the age of 35. Many feel they have no future. It's like a ticking time bomb.

I think 'Circumstance' isn't so much a lesbian story so much as it's a story of two people trying to be who they are. It's about self-expression, whatever that may be.

I guess I was a bit of a rebellious teen. I wasn't the happiest kid and I got into a lot of trouble. But that changed when I got involved in drama. It gave me a reason to get my life together. I felt like I really wanted to get involved, and I did.

Source:IMDB