Bellazon

Homeland

cherrybomb

Homeland

Centers on Marine Sergeant Nicholas Brody, who returns home eight years after going missing in Iraq, and Carrie Mathison, a driven (and possibly unstable) CIA officer who suspects he might be plotting an attack on America.

Who's the hero – who's the threat? When MIA Marine Sgt. Nicholas Brody returns home to a hero's welcome after eight years in enemy confinement, brilliant but volatile CIA agent Carrie Mathison isn't buying his story. She believes that Brody has been turned and is now working for Al Qaeda. What follows is a dangerous game of cat and mouse with nothing short of American national security at stake. Claire Danes, Damian Lewis and Mandy Patankin star in the provocative, suspenseful new Showtime Original Series HOMELAND, from Executive Producers of 24.

Awards won:

American Film Institute Awards 2011 (Top 10 Television Programs)

69th Golden Globe Awards 2011 (Best Television Drama)

Writers Guild of America Awards 2011 (New Series)

I watched all episodes. I must agree it was very good one. Claire Danes did great job, but also rest of the crew was quite good. I really like the story. I hope for second season.

There will be another season, but it won't start until the end of this year. Which sucks. and For sure, the rest of the cast is AMAZING. Even the young girl and boy who play brody's daughter.

You should watch episodes of The Killing...I think you'd enjoy it

I watched whole first season. Now its second season of original danish version in Poland, but I decided not to watch. I was afraid to ruin all the suprise during second season.

I watched whole first season. Now its second season of original danish version in Poland, but I decided not to watch. I was afraid to ruin all the suprise during second season.

The Killing returns April 1st!

I am a tv addict so of course I watched Homeland, one of the best shows that premiered last year

I went from loving and feeling for Brody to hating him. I hated him so much that I was upset he the bomb didn't go off. We both wanted it to work so bad!

I am a tv addict so of course I watched Homeland, one of the best shows that premiered last year

I went from loving and feeling for Brody to hating him. I hated him so much that I was upset he the bomb didn't go off. We both wanted it to work so bad!

I know what you mean about Brody! I feel similarly... I adore his daughter though :) But Damian Lewis is a GREAT actor....everyone on that show truly is!!! Brody is such a complex character to portray...so amazing.

• 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just finished the first season and it was pretty good.

Only thing that disturbs me:

Why did Carrie go nuts after the explosion?! I know it was revealed that she had that mental problem but still, I think they overdid it as they transformed her into a psycho for some episodes

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...