Bellazon

Man, that was random!!

Morgey

We dressed like zombies last year. One of my roomies used to take make-up classes before so she knows stuffs. We went to Knotts Scary Farm at first 'cause we got cheap tickets from UCLA. All 9 of us. I remembered it was 4 PM and it was getting dark quicker than these days. We joined another group and scared all other evil groups. I didnt get on all the rides (of course not) but it wassss soooooooooooo fun. We got home at 11 and went trick or treating around the blocks. I didnt get much of the candy because most of the time i was standing outside laughing. It was so fun eversince i lived with those crazy bimbos. Now I miss them so much :cry:

Statistic : It should take KBIII 30 seconds to recognize my new post. At least another 60s to read my post. 29 seconds to type the response and only 1 second to think what to say in response.

no I spend at least 2 seconds on what to say :blah:

IZZIEEEE !!!!! COME SAVE ME :clap:

I want to, babycakes, but I'm afraid you nailed this one and there is NO out :ninja: :rofl: You gotta' get a better disguise or sumthin' :chicken: :chicken:

:shifty:

Actually I was trying to talk to KBIII and i've never realized the wall was that sexy to bump my head on. post-11703-0-1446027289-14421_thumb.gif

Statistic : It should take KBIII 30 seconds to recognize my new post. At least another 60s to read my post. 29 seconds to type the response and only 1 second to think what to say in response.

no I spend at least 2 seconds on what to say :blah:

But 3 seconds maximum right ?!!

yea...And mostly buddhist will pray to their ancestors....using joss sticks and food...it is said that ghosts love the smell of joss stick...and the food are for the hungry ones...people will also burn "hell notes", "clothes", "cars", "houses" to their ancestors...it is believed that when you burn them...ghost in hell will receive the cars, money, clothes and houses..chinese believed that these offerings reach the ghosts and help them live comfortably in their world...During the 7th month...children aren't advise to go out till late....as ghost like to prey on children and possess them...and children are also not advise to go swimming or to the beach...as it is believed that they might be pulled down and drown to death....and during this month...wind is always blowing at night...everything will seem quiet than usual...erm...actually its like the "chinese halloween"..In Singapore, it is a common sight to see entertaining ‘wayang’ shows and concerts performed on outdoor stages in some neighbourhoods...It is said that these entertainment would please the wandering ghost...it is usually held at night...there will be rows of chairs....and nobody sits on the first row...as it is said to be meant for the ghosts..So if you see anyone sitting on the first row...That might not be a human being...

yea...And mostly buddhist will pray to their ancestors....using joss sticks and food...it is said that ghosts love the smell of joss stick...and the food are for the hungry ones...people will also burn "hell notes", "clothes", "cars", "houses" to their ancestors...it is believed that when you burn them...ghost in hell will receive the cars, money, clothes and houses..chinese believed that these offerings reach the ghosts and help them live comfortably in their world...During the 7th month...children aren't advise to go out till late....as ghost like to prey on children and possess them...and children are also not advise to go swimming or to the beach...as it is believed that they might be pulled down and drown to death....and during this month...wind is always blowing at night...everything will seem quiet than usual...erm...actually its like the "chinese halloween"..In Singapore, it is a common sight to see entertaining ‘wayang’ shows and concerts performed on outdoor stages in some neighbourhoods...It is said that these entertainment would please the wandering ghost...it is usually held at night...there will be rows of chairs....and nobody sits on the first row...as it is said to be meant for the ghosts..So if you see anyone sitting on the first row...That might not be a human being...

That actually interests me. I think i know this. I used to watch a scary movie from Thailand (i think) ... something like "how to see a ghost in 13 different ways" or something. They did some voodoos and its kinda creepy. You can see a ghost upside down, you can see it by playing hide and seek at a memorial at 12 ... therer so many creepy ways .... IM SCARED !!! :|