Bellazon

Man, that was random!!

Morgey

People who say " Well, postcount doesnt mean anything. It is quality that matters, not quantity." Or " I have never looked at my postcount untill one beautiful day, OMG a 1, 000, 000, yay... " ARE SO FAKE :rofl: :rofl:

We all know that but keep it to yourself. If you have lots of posts, DO CELEBRATE !! :flower:

People who jump into personal thread of a model they hate to bash her... have great personality and stupid :) :rofl:
Showing your love to your idol is very cute but "She saves my depressing life, i was sooo ...before...." or " Her smile is as bright as the sun and her soul is as pure as the ocean, i am so... " or " I'd do anything to be with her, i'll .... " or " 's future husband !!! " ARE BULLSHIT AND RETARDED :wave:

Suup, i thin' vicky secret wth .... in teh came'ra but naught yet 'cause ... its frickin' crazie taht .... -----> IS NOT COOL AND SHOWS HOW MUCH OF AN IDIOT YOU ARE !! :angel:

You have been forwarned so suckers of bellazon. Dont ask when you are bashed :shifty:

Are we related, Heather? :unsure: Are you my evil twin???? :evil: You pretty much said what I think. :ddr: :ddr: :hell yea!: :hell yea!:

Evil twin :yes: HIGH FIVE IZZIE :laugh:

People who say " Well, postcount doesnt mean anything. It is quality that matters, not quantity." Or " I have never looked at my postcount untill one beautiful day, OMG a 1, 000, 000, yay... " ARE SO FAKE :rofl: :rofl:

We all know that but keep it to yourself. If you have lots of posts, DO CELEBRATE !! :flower:

People who jump into personal thread of a model they hate to bash her... have great personality and stupid :) :rofl:
Showing your love to your idol is very cute but "She saves my depressing life, i was sooo ...before...." or " Her smile is as bright as the sun and her soul is as pure as the ocean, i am so... " or " I'd do anything to be with her, i'll .... " or " 's future husband !!! " ARE BULLSHIT AND RETARDED :wave:

Suup, i thin' vicky secret wth .... in teh came'ra but naught yet 'cause ... its frickin' crazie taht .... -----> IS NOT COOL AND SHOWS HOW MUCH OF AN IDIOT YOU ARE !! :angel:

You have been forwarned so suckers of bellazon. Dont ask when you are bashed :shifty:

Are we related, Heather? :unsure: Are you my evil twin???? :evil: You pretty much said what I think. :ddr: :ddr: :hell yea!: :hell yea!:

Evil twin :yes: HIGH FIVE IZZIE :laugh:

You got your HIGH FIVE and an AMEN, sistuh! :laugh:

My brother just came into the room and we had the oddest conversation ever. Even for a conversation with me it was strange. :laugh:

I'm Laffy, he's Quinn:

Laffy: Whats that you're eating?

Quinn: A waffle.

Laffy: How the helk did you get waffles?!

Quinn: It's a mystery.

Laffy: Gimme some. *grabs bit of waffle*

Quinn: Mae wants you.

Laffy: Okay I'll be there in a second.

Quinn: If you die, can I have your iPod?

Laffy: WHAT!? *laughing uncontrolably*

Quinn: If you were to die right now, could I have your iPod?

Laffy: *laughing* No!

Quinn: Why not?!

Laffy: Because I told my friend from my gifted program that he could have it.

Quinn: Jeez...

Laffy: I feel like yoghurt.

Quinn: Why?! You hate yoghurt!

Laffy: Yah I do. Sooooo? Sometimes I like it. *shrugs*

Quinn: That makes no sense! Why would you like something you hate?

Laffy: Wellllll, I hate you but every once in a while I like you...Nah, that was a lie. I don't like you. Ever.

Quinn: Well, I don't like you either! But at least I don't hate yoghurt and then love it! That makes no sense!

Laffy: Things don't always make sense little man! For example, Buddah says "Don't eat bread with mold on it" but that really means "Laffy is God." Does that make sense?! No. But it's law. And people don't question law. *nods all knowingly*

Quinn: Where are you going with this?

Laffy: I don't know.

Quinn: You're a freak.

Laffy: So are you. Go get me yoghurt.

Yup, definitely weird.

:rofl:

^ :rofl: Laffy, your both weird :p *gives Laffy yoghurt*

Well, one time when my sister, my brother-in-law, my niece, my sister's boss and i were eating at a restaurant, my niece didnt wanna eat when her mom forced her to and she turned to me, said, really loudly : " Auntie , when my parents are dead can you take care of me ?" :|

My brother just came into the room and we had the oddest conversation ever. Even for a conversation with me it was strange. :laugh:

Yup, definitely weird.

Finally, someone that communicates on my level :clap: :bounce:

your momma so fat, and when she walk pass the tv, I miss the whole show..

Yup, definitely weird.

Finally, someone that communicates on my level :clap: :bounce:

your momma so fat, and when she walk pass the tv, I miss the whole show..

*highfives*

:chicken:

Yah my brother and I have conversations like that alllll the time. :laugh: I always talk to people like that but no one ever comes back at me the same way. But as my brother's getting older he's becoming more and more like me (sarcastic, random, lame, loud etc.) so we're kinda on the same wave length now.

:neo2:

I'm so proud!! :cry2:

*adds Ed as a friend*

*accepts yoghurt from Joker*

EW! I hate yoghurt!!

*spits it out*

:yuckky:

Yo momma soooooo fat that when she sat on a rainbow, she made skittles

candy-bars-skittles.jpg

:heart:

*highfives*

:chicken:

Yah my brother and I have conversations like that alllll the time. :laugh: I always talk to people like that but no one ever comes back at me the same way. But as my brother's getting older he's becoming more and more like me (sarcastic, random, lame, loud etc.) so we're kinda on the same wave length now.

:neo2:

I'm so proud!! :cry2:

*adds Ed as a friend*

*accepts yoghurt from Joker*

EW! I hate yoghurt!!

*spits it out*

:yuckky:

Yo momma soooooo fat that when she sat on a rainbow, she made skittles

candy-bars-skittles.jpg

:heart:

:hell yea!: it's great to be random and lame :gocho: and make no sense whatsoever. My brother is the only one that understands my randomness as well :laugh: but if I get too weird he gets lost and just stops talking to me :ninja: :hehe: Everyone else just looks at me funny :ermm: :(