Bellazon

Luisa Hartema
Thumbnail

Sheila

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The photo that her agency posted reminds me  of that Harper's Bazaar spread she had in Australia. 

... And I just did some research. It actually is from that shooting.

http://www.gofeminin.de/buzz/luisa-hartema-fur-harper-s-bazar-sp109152.html#d109152-p4

The "kitten in heels" one - the outfit is the same, the earring, the fur thing she's on. 

Oh, I didn't know Luisa worked for Corte Ingles before. The two photos Luisa posted reminded me of her Telva editorials :smile: 

8 hours ago, RoseT said:

The photo that her agency posted reminds me  of that Harper's Bazaar spread she had in Australia. 

... And I just did some research. It actually is from that shooting.

http://www.gofeminin.de/buzz/luisa-hartema-fur-harper-s-bazar-sp109152.html#d109152-p4

The "kitten in heels" one - the outfit is the same, the earring, the fur thing she's on. 

Oh, I didn't know Luisa worked for Corte Ingles before. The two photos Luisa posted reminded me of her Telva editorials :smile: 

Hey,

yes cool. I had same impression, also cause of the length of the hair. thanks for the research.

for el corte ingles she had a night light edit or something. there are pics in her actual portfolio from view management, i think.

but at the end its just speculation...

• 2 weeks later...
22 hours ago, RoseT said:

I'll never understand why they book a 22-year-old for a clothing line for 40+-year-olds. L

I am very disapointed that after her success  in the US   we have to see her again as a catalogue model, and such a olld fashion one too!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

No NEWS since weeks and as MOPSEL wrote, I am also very disappointed that she could not book jobs in high fashion range after her good New York Fashion week. The jobs we find again is catalogue. But I love her for Il Corte Ingles. It is not a bad job.

Love that pic ( so glamurous)

image.jpg

But I think this was shooted early in spring. I was so happy she tried it again in NYC. And I don't see any results despite of the NYFW out of her time there?

Yes Luisa, when I first saw her at GNTM in 2012 I was so overwhelmed from this girl, for me she had all to start an international carreer, I saw in her the next German Topmodel.... I saw her at Elle and Vogue and in many campaigns. But I think there were as I know see over the years many factors it has not worked:

- she is very shy and seems not to feel comfortable with the camera and at catwalk...

- she let the things come, I think she was not fighting enough for it? Possible... but I don't know really...

- I don't know if she loved the clothes she wore, she never presented them very well. 

- She has not much improved her walk ( Schlenkerarm) , catwalk trainer? 

- she had not the luck convincing a famous designer or photographer of herself, getting in love with her beauty.

But it was never so quiet around her. Is she still modeling or only part time modeling and staying at home? 

Possible she will marry and will get a baby with her boyfriend and is staying in her house in nothern Germany. 
I wish her all the Best but I don't think we will see much of her in past as model. I am a little bit sad about but I think:

She has to be happy in her life.

I only know that she was in Barcelona to work for Schwarzkopf/Got2Be again. We didn't get any info on the job yet but it's the second time she and Bonnie Strange and Julia Wulf worked for Schwarzkopf/Got2Be, so I'm hoping it's something bigger and we'll get some results soon. Apart from that, she enjoyed herself with her friends and family. I'm wondering if she'll go to New York again some time this summer and do fashion week again.