Bellazon

Luisa Hartema
Thumbnail

Sheila

Wow, that's a really beautiful & hot spread! :o :wub2: And a nice success to have a cover & 11 pages spread for such a big magazine! :ddr: I wonder if that gives her a models.com profile...

And I'm pretty sure that this shooting is the one for the Cosmo Hungary... :hehe:

post-67025-0-09477600-1432226483_thumb.j

11 pages in Telva, when you include the cover has to be Luisas best job so far. There are alot of big names that have done a cover for them in the past: Barbara Palvin, Karmen Pedaru, Jessica Stam, Heidi Klum etc. Spain has been very good for Luisa, hopefully more will come :)

That is indeed a good sign when other big portals report about this job. Well done. I like the second and the third picture most of it. Telva is indeed a magazine who mostly puts topmodels on it. Big names also in the 90 th covered this magazine. :Angel::gocho:Let us hope that now other magazines will book her after this great job. Elle spain for example would be great.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...