Bellazon

Luisa Hartema
Thumbnail

Sheila

I am so sorry I dont like them. :( I mean I like them in particular, but its the same with these other catalogue pics. Their ok but nothing special. Shes doing well, she knows her poses, lnow how to act, what to do with her face, but ... It is not I dont want this for her, its because I like her so much as a model. Seeing Ivana having all these great jobs is ok for me because I still think Luisa could do this too (maybe in a smaller version. ;)). But her legs here look like they are too strong/big for paris fashion week etc. Her face also is ok her, really lovely, but  ... I dont know. I dont think that her figure as it appears now is good enough for the big 4. Maybe London?

Actually shes back in capetown, according to her FB.  :)

Siri, I think there have been more than enough complaints about her amount of catalogue jobs... It's what she does and we have to accept that. I think of it as good practice and money while she's apparently finishing school. ;) (should be finished this june)

About her body, I think it's in perfect shape, quite sporty and healthy. BTW, France is planning to forbid models with a BMI below 18 (like Spain does since 2007), that will cause serious problems for Ivana and the other super skinny girls... And Ivana didn't earn any money yet. ;)

It's a pity that we can't post Luisas jobs without complaints every time again and again...

Haha again in Capetown?! Just missed her. Came back from there on Sunday.

The guys at the entrance of Cape town, also must think why is she coming back so often? Cause you get a stamp everytime you enter and leave the country.

I can understand Siri's point, but I really think complaining is not worthy anymore. Cause Luisa won't gonna be a HF Model. I think her and MM are fine with commercial way, which is fine, cause their is much much more money to earn without spending to much money. So it's good.

For a commercial Model she has a perfect body, like Carolin. For HF its too much.

In with the BMI thing. At first it is a very old way to see if somebody is to skinny or overweight. Cause for example Ivana is a naturel skinny girl.

She probably really needs to eat a  lot of unhealthy stuff to gain weight. And I can't imagine that they will change taken skinny girls.

Barcelona isn't one of the biggest fashion markets so, it's more commercial fashion as germany is aswell, so they can do it that way.

For a commercial Model she has a perfect body, like Carolin. For HF its too much.

In with the BMI thing. At first it is a very old way to see if somebody is to skinny or overweight. Cause for example Ivana is a naturel skinny girl.

She probably really needs to eat a  lot of unhealthy stuff to gain weight. And I can't imagine that they will change taken skinny girls.

Barcelona isn't one of the biggest fashion markets so, it's more commercial fashion as germany is aswell, so they can do it that way.

They just passed the bill today in France: 

"The lawmaker behind the bill previously said models would have to present a medical certificate showing a BMI of at least 18, about 55 kg for a height of 1.75 metres, before being hired for a job and for a few weeks afterwards."

I doubt the agencies would want to risk up to $82000 and 6 months jail time.

• 1 month later...

you can always discuss things that you think are negative, comtrend, right? I´m sure even if this were Sports Illustrated you would start arguing about it, and when she somedays will walk vor Vicoria´s Secret you will argue again why it took so long or so. Why so negative? you should be happy that Luisa has a cover-Job for an international journal

I'm happy and I said she looked stunning. As for me beeing negative, who is not negative in your mind ? I just thought Luisa looked great with longer hair and wanted to see her grow it even longer, I had nothing negative in mind when I wrote it.

She did a photoshoot for Cosmopolitan Hungary today:

http://iconosquare.com/viewer.php#/detail/989098327652371290_1685432497