Luisa Hartema
Thumbnail

Sheila

Thanks to all for the great updates!

Press Conference and Claudine Ivari!

CI seems to like Luisa. I could imagine she will

book her for her next shows. :ddr:

@Luisatopmodel: Keine Ahnung warum ich mehr als fünf Bilder

posten kann. Ich habe nichts besonderes eingestellt??

Ich lade alle Bilder hoch und gehe dann auf "Post" allerdings nicht

jedes Bild einzeln anwählen, sondern alle gemeinsam posten.

Thanks Monroe for this great information out of todays Gala.

I missed such an expert view.... but great what Mrs. Minckwitz

tells about Luisa. make%20it%20clap.gif

But to the information from Biedermann: I don´t think that Luisa is so

nervous and emotional as he tells, she was only nervous in front of

the jury and especially Heidi. With customers she always did a professional

job. :thumbsup: But right, I also think she needs a good and professional management.

Es ist Wahnsinn im postiven Sinne was Fans alles für Luisa machen! Sowas habe ich noch nie erlebt.

Es werden Bilder gemalt, Fotomontagen angefertigt und Videos gepostet. Hier ein kleiner

Eindruck: Flower%20for%20you.gif

post-23068-0-66031800-1339000480_thumb.j

post-23068-0-90094400-1339000493_thumb.j

post-23068-0-81391700-1339000510_thumb.j

post-23068-0-86754700-1339000518_thumb.j

post-23068-0-24637800-1339000559_thumb.j

post-23068-0-96987800-1339000812_thumb.j

post-23068-0-74380200-1339000832_thumb.j

THE FINALS

GNTM-2012-Finale2.jpg

324719-full-349_32.jpg324727-full-329_08.jpg324722-full-10_16.jpg324742-full-63.jpg

man hat bis jetzt bei jeder entscheidung schon vorher gesehen wer rausfliegt, scheinbar wissen es die mädchen schon denn bei kasia hat man gesehen dass sie depri aussah und die anderen haben gestrahlt und als heidi gefragt hat wer als erstes weiterkommt hat luisa sarah- anessa schon vorher angeguckt und das selbe auch bei dominique :D richtig schlecht, ich denke (und hoiffe) dass sarah-anessa gewinnt, luisa hätten sie nicht eher gehen lassen können weil das publikum dann ausgerastet wär :D ich bin echt gespannt!

Congratulations Luisa!!! She is the next "German real Top Model" after Claudia, Nadja, Julia and Toni....

And she has the Cosmo Cover 2012!!

The world has one more great girl in the szene. I am happy to follow her coming carreer. She is a big one I think and

really hope :ddr:Flower%20for%20you.gif

I think she will go her way with or with out One Eins. But I think One Eins has realized what diamond they have. They

will find a way that she can work international.

Let us be happy to have such a beauty in the todays model szene.... :bounce: and I hope famous desigers will see her...

and want to work with her. I think she was overwhelming this evening. Such a beauty!! The fashion world was waiting for her!

Go on Luisa!

Looking forward to pictures/scans/videos tomorrow :)

I want to see those finale challange photos, from the little I could see on that big screen, Luisa looked incredible.

It will be very intressting to see, if Luisa will be allowed to have a second agency besides OneEins for international work.

Congratulations Luisa!!! She is the next "German real Top Model" after Claudia, Nadja, Julia and Toni....

And she has the Cosmo Cover 2012!!

The world has one more great girl in the szene. I am happy to follow her coming carreer. She is a big one I think and

really hope :ddr:Flower%20for%20you.gif

I think she will go her way with or with out One Eins. But I think One Eins has realized what diamond they have. They

will find a way that she can work international.

Let us be happy to have such a beauty in the todays model szene.... :bounce: and I hope famous desigers will see her...

and want to work with her. I think she was overwhelming this evening. Such a beauty!! The fashion world was waiting for her!

Go on Luisa!

I hope you are right. But I think so as well. With this girl they can show Germany they really are able to find and manage a model that can make it international! And I'm quite sure Thomas Hayo has already worked out something with an agency in NY! He knew she got it from the first time he saw her, took her to NY and let her meet lots of important people. He won't let her sit in Germany the next year for events and red carpets...

i was really shocked yesterday, i totally expected sarah- anessa to win :D

so they must have changed the contract or anything not to lose luisa and make sure she will work internationally.

tbh the title of gntm makes luisa a little less interesting for me, she was so special and now she is one of heidi klum's pr- girls.

i really hope she won't end up like rebecca mirr ( annoyin reporter ) or something... the good thing about it is tons of pictures :p

and congratulations to heidi and the producers for the FIRST time you really found a real great model.