Bellazon

2013 SI Swimsuit

christine

I don't think there's official sale numbers, i was looking for those but had no luck. The only things i know related to sales: Kathy Ireland's was the best selling issue ever, Kate Upton's 2012 issue is the #2 and Beyonce sales were super low and then Marisa Miller's sales were pretty good the next tooo

I don't think there's official sale numbers, i was looking for those but had no luck. The only things i know related to sales: Kathy Ireland's was the best selling issue ever, Kate Upton's 2012 issue is the #2 and Beyonce sales were super low and then Marisa Miller's sales were pretty good the next tooo

Thanks MissLimaVzla, :gocho:

Wow Kate U is second of all time!! That's top!

With Marissa Miller being up there as well, it probably confirms the appeal of All Americana.

A girl who can sell in NY and La is good. But one who can also shift numbers from keg- houses in Kansas to mechanics in Minnesota is big bucks!!!!!!! ;)

To be dramatic and add face time for their travel channel special?

All the girl needed a 5-6 hours sleep, some water, a bowl of hot soup, neosporin and a bandage and she would of been just fine

I'd say more than soup...Lol. If you haven't eaten for 14 hours...you're going to need more than just soup..

The question is, why hadn't she ate or drank anything. I've been on flights that are that long and you sleep for a while, but there are moments of wakefulness. When she stood, if she was truly that dehydrated and famished she should have thought about grabbing a water bottle and something to eat before going to the shoot.

Ignoring basic bodily functions is fine and dandy in life threatening situations, doing so because you're on a flight and going to a photo shoot is just plain stupid.

To be dramatic and add face time for their travel channel special?

All the girl needed a 5-6 hours sleep, some water, a bowl of hot soup, neosporin and a bandage and she would of been just fine

I'd say more than soup...Lol. If you haven't eaten for 14 hours...you're going to need more than just soup..

I totally disagree. There are times that I don't feel a need to eat for a couple of days at a time, and as soon as I have a bowl of soup, or a grilled cheese I'm good to go. :idk:

How many people do you know in the habit of sleeping 14 hours, when they're quite probably excited because they have a big shoot for a fairly illustrious magazine that only happens once a year. Especially considering she probably thought she had a fairly good chance of getting the cover?

And missy, don't you dare say a damn thing about me. I've acknowledged I sleep like a cat when given the chance, but even I don't stay sleeping for that long straight. I have lucid periods where I get up, use the rest room, get a drink, that sorta thing.

I actually slept 11 hours two weeks ago in a flight, my best friend was like 'You still alive?' when we landed, obviously as soon as i woke up i was desperate for food though

But whatever it happened I'm happy Nina still was able to shoot and look amazing on her pictures, if she had injured pretty bad that would've suck for her.

Them pee breaks during 14 hours leads into "cotton mouth sucks"... which leads to "maybe I should grab a bottle of water to make the nastiness in my mouth go away"... which then leads to "Maybe I should eat something ... dry toast?".... which leads to... "now it's time to go back to sleep or take some meds so I feel a little better"

Not to mention she checked into a hotel and she couldn't get any room service or grab a cup of water out of the bathroom? Perhaps jump into a shower (unless she wanted to stink while shooting?) and drink some water that way?

Oh well... not that that observation matters, but it's still a little odd imo.

The question is, why hadn't she ate or drank anything. I've been on flights that are that long and you sleep for a while, but there are moments of wakefulness. When she stood, if she was truly that dehydrated and famished she should have thought about grabbing a water bottle and something to eat before going to the shoot.

Ignoring basic bodily functions is fine and dandy in life threatening situations, doing so because you're on a flight and going to a photo shoot is just plain stupid.

Agreed I think it was incredibly stupid. Plus on a 14 hour flight they feed you...I call BS..on the 'i forgot to eat and drink' they should have said she slipped on a rock. this just feeds into the stereotype...

It's conceivable that Nina forgot to eat because she is a model and she is used to being constantly hungry and ignoring hunger pangs.

She probably thought she could go without food but because she has a low body fat percentage (especially when getting ready for SI) she passed the bleep out.

Prettyphile, you'll go a couple days without eating and you drink water in the shower? Nina Agdal is seeming pretty normal.

I'm a soup nut for the record and I always use Neosporin whenever I get the chance. There are times I go to the bathroom when I am not lucid and I don't get up either. Maybe Nina is the same way.

The girls from Australia, from James Macari's website.

th_a6ec68243628358.jpg/monthly_03_2013/post-18831-0-1593825429-20975_thumb.jpg" class="ipsImage ipsImage_thumbnailed" alt="SI2013FINALS2.jpg"> SI2013FINALS3.jpg SI2013FINALS4.jpg SI2013FINALS5.jpg SI2013FINALS6.jpg SI2013FINALS7.jpg SI2013FINALS8.jpg SI2013FINALS9.jpg SI2013FINALS10.jpg SI2013FINALS11.jpg th_cdc76a243630695.jpg/monthly_03_2013/post-18831-0-1593825429-45557_thumb.jpg" class="ipsImage ipsImage_thumbnailed" alt="SI2013FINALS13.jpg"> SI2013FINALS14.jpg SI2013FINALS15.jpg SI2013FINALS16.jpg SI2013FINALS17.jpg SI2013FINALS18.jpg SI2013FINALS19.jpg SI2013FINALS20.jpg

Honestly this pictures are way better than the ones published in the magazine