Bellazon

2013 SI Swimsuit

christine

MJ is loving Emily on twitter because she's the only confirmed Rookie this far, I'm sure she'll start kissing asses as soon as the lineup gets revealed

I'm all for Anne getting the cover, but I think it's going to be Nina ... Girlfriend got huge thanks to her Super Bowl commercial

Has zero relevance to SI models (except some of the pervs in #candicethread) but I just had to share the lolz. Enjoy

Warning: Adult Language and Themes

"I'll never stop Nancy"

Her face after that :rofl:

Don't sexually harass feed the models

LMAO! The look on the first two women faces are just priceless

"Maybe a little oil" "Are you talking about my vagina" *her traumatized face* -> Made me cry

BTW for some reason the video reminded me of the videos they show during Driver's Ed in Maryland about DUI's :rofl:

Any way you guys look at this, no one can compete with Kate's year, and the draw she has--major magazine cover after cover, fashion editorial after fashion editorial, filmed by best photographers in the world. Carl's ad last year, Mercedes Ad(s), film cameos, viral dances on Twitter, squillions of followers. Not to mention that she had what looks like an exclusive SI shoot on the most remote spot on the planet. No contest.

See i don't think she shot alone in the Antarctica, because i doubt SI would spend 16 days with just one woman, unless they're planning to do the whole magazine about her? Is just ridiculous to fly all the way down there for so long just for one girl. I'm pretty sure we'll see at least one or two other girls there

A)

Yes, i wanna know who that first ROOKIE from the video is with the pic posted by "slowen"

Whatta hot body!

B)

You gave me new hope about Jessica P being in SI2013! I LOVE her! And maybe its even my fault that this time the pics werent so obvious about er cause last time i almost immediately spotted her and put it on my blog ....

C)

Sorry but how and who did came to the idea that Tina Brady will be in it?

Just from her twitter?

@MissLimaVzla haha so funny that u found her twitter from my side... I follow her cause she is i think a friend of another model i know

I wondered about that too. Very expensive cruise to go there with one model. Maybe this is where the former cover girls (Yamila, Elsa, others???) are being shot also--along with Kate? That could explain why no SI tweets at all during those 16 days, except for the TMZ Oreo leak.

I'm all for an Oreo, but that really cheapened the whole mystique of Antarctica for me. I want Emperor Penguins, arctic foxes and polar bears, not a cookie, with my bikini models!

See i don't think she shot alone in the Antarctica, because i doubt SI would spend 16 days with just one woman, unless they're planning to do the whole magazine about her? Is just ridiculous to fly all the way down there for so long just for one girl. I'm pretty sure we'll see at least one or two other girls there

I saw that Shoot the Centrefold piece also with Tina Brady, but SI could have booked her, knowing that she'd be there as well at that time--we never ID'd the 2 mystery models on that shoot except that now we have Emily Didonato confirmed as one (Travel Channel, thank you!) So who is the other dark haired one, if not Tina?

Again C)

Thats why she was in Africa:

http://shootthecente...rady-interview/

So i dont think she is a rookie!