Bellazon

2013 SI Swimsuit

christine

THE TV special on Travel Channel

This year's "Sports Illustrated" swimsuit issue promises to be as sexy and as exotic as ever.

And before the magazine arrives (on Feb. 12), the Travel Channel is joining with SI for a one-hour special, "Sports Illustrated: The Making of Swimsuit 13 – 7 Continents, 17 Wonders." The show premieres Feb. 17 at 8:00 p.m. ET/PT and will offer exclusive behind-the-scenes peeks into what went into the globe-trotting shoots.

This year's swimsuit issue includes the first fashion shoot to take place on the ice-covered terrain in Antarctica. (That couldn't have been too fun!)

The special also follows the bikini-clad models and photographers as they battle sandstorms in the African dunes and traverse treacherous cliffs in Asia.

"Hands down, this is the most fantastic armchair adventure you can take this winter," promises Laureen Ong, president of the Travel Channel in the announcement

I don't know why but I think Nina is not pretty at all, she has frog eyes, and an unattractive face she only has a nice body and that is all. I prefer Kate Upton Superbowl commercial but I hate that she comes out only for a second. but she looks so much better than Nina in the 2 seconds she gets. I don't get the whole Nina thing going on, the girl is not even pretty, they were so much prettier models last year than Nina for SI edition, Michelle Vawer is a lot more pretttier than Nina that is too bad that she's not going to be in it for this year edition.

THE TV special on Travel Channel

This year's "Sports Illustrated" swimsuit issue promises to be as sexy and as exotic as ever.

And before the magazine arrives (on Feb. 12), the Travel Channel is joining with SI for a one-hour special, "Sports Illustrated: The Making of Swimsuit 13 – 7 Continents, 17 Wonders." The show premieres Feb. 17 at 8:00 p.m. ET/PT and will offer exclusive behind-the-scenes peeks into what went into the globe-trotting shoots."

I am sad to know that Emily is doing SI and Michelle Vawer is not doing SI. I really would like to see Candice Boucher as a rookie, she would be a great for the SI american edition she was stunning for the south africa edition.