Bellazon

2013 SI Swimsuit

christine

100% Confirmed

- Hannah Davis (Rookie - Confirmed by media websites)

- Kate Upton (Spotted by TMZ while shooting)

- Katherine Webb (Confirmed by SI)

BZ-Confirmed

- Cintia Dicker

- Alyssa Miller

- Genevieve Morton

- Nina Agdal

- Natasha Barnard (Rookie)

- Adaora

- Izabel Goulart

- Irina Shayk

- Julie Henderson

- Ariel Meredith

- Anne V

- Jessica Gomes

- Chrissy Teigen

Total: 16 models

Confirmed NOT doing the magazine

- Brooklyn Decker

100% Confirmed

- Hannah Davis (Rookie - Confirmed by media websites)

- Kate Upton (Spotted by TMZ while shooting)

- Katherine Webb (Confirmed by SI)

BZ-Confirmed

- Cintia Dicker

- Alyssa Miller

- Genevieve Morton

- Nina Agdal

- Natasha Barnard (Rookie)

- Adaora

- Izabel Goulart

- Irina Shayk

- Julie Henderson

- Ariel Meredith

- Anne V

- Jessica Gomes

- Chrissy Teigen

Total: 16 models

Confirmed NOT doing the magazine

- Brooklyn Decker

Is Derek Jeter's girl the next Kate Upton? Hannah Davis makes 'huge first impression' on Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue shoot

Hannah Davis has already modeled for Ralph Lauren and Victoria's Secret.

But the rumored girlfriend of Derek Jeter could be set to reach a new level of fame after posing for the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue.

The model, 22, who hails from the U.S. Virgin Islands, has been tipped to be 'this year’s Kate Upton' by the New York Post.

She apparently made 'a rare, huge first impression' on the magazine's editors during the shoot, a source told the paper.

Though we will not learn of the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue cover star until next month, the praise indicates that the bombshell blonde is certainly in the running.

Miss Davis, who was scouted at the age of 14 by a family friend, is also a Caribbean tennis champion, having competed since she was a child. She is also a volleyball player and played on the Virgin Islands National Volleyball Team.

The model is a favorite with Ralph Lauren, having appeared in campaigns for the fashion giant's Blue Label collection and Ralph Rocks fragrance as well as its mainline.

She has also modeled for Victoria's Secret, American Eagle, Tommy Hilfiger and Levi's.

Miss Davis has apparently been dating Mr Jeter - who is 16 years her senior - for several months.

The New York Post reported this summer that the pair had been spotted clubbing together. Last month, the couple were also seen on a date at Manhattan's Gramercy Park Hotel.

---------

I love Hannah and I'm glad to see her doing SI . . .Thanks for getting her in Jeter!

:rofl:

SI (Bigger fame whore's then Hollywood)

Don't understand the fuss about the Katherine Webb girl. She's pretty, but it's more "beauty queen" pretty and not "model" pretty, if that makes any sense. ;)

exactly

is so sad that we now all see so clearly the important to have an popular bf to have MORE chances to be in the issue.

( big examples Hannah and Katherine popular boyfriend 's) Bet Katherine without her boyfriend ( that its part of her video hype) she definitely wouldnt have a chance to be in the mag.

but i guess have to be like that in some cases cause the mag have to sell though

Don't understand the fuss about the Katherine Webb girl. She's pretty, but it's more "beauty queen" pretty and not "model" pretty, if that makes any sense. ;)

exactly

is so sad that we now all see so clearly the important to have an popular bf to have MORE chances to be in the issue.

( big examples Hannah and Katherine popular boyfriend 's) Bet Katherine without her boyfriend ( that its part of her video hype) she definitely wouldnt have a chance to be in the mag.

but i guess have to be like that in some cases cause the mag have to sell though

I really can't see how her so called, 'famous boyfriend' had anything to do with her getting in SI. He really wasn't ,'famous' until he helped win the game that night. No, actually, it was Brent Musburger, the ESPN announcer that noticed her and commented on her looks. But if you had seen the video on the 'Today' show where Matt Lauer interviewed her you would really see just how stunning she looks. That is what springboarded her to fame. Oh, and a few bazillion Twitter hits didn't hurt! How many models in SI have that many followers? SI is smart. They see a model with that many followers, and they're going to sell magazines; if for no other reason than people will want to see what happens to Katherine Webb. She might be America's next sweetheart.

Maybe Xenia Deli or Emily Ratajkowski are among the rookies this year? Xenia had a great year in 2012, rocked the cover of the Sports Illustrated's Swimsuit issue from South Africa just a couple of months ago and she also posed for Beach Bunny pretty often. A lot of girls who worked with Beach Bunny ended up in SI's Swimsuit Issue, see Kate Upton.

As for Emily Ratajkowski - she's a big hit right now, especially after that Carl Jr's commercial with Sara Jean Underwood, and she definitely has the right curves in all the right places to be an SI girl. Gosh, I even think her body is curvier and more amazing than Kate's or Brooklyn's. She posed a couple of times in swimwear and totally nailed it and maybe the guys from SI will think of her as well. I really hope one of these two would be rookies this year.

Also, I don't undestand why they heck they're featuring Katherine Webb - this is a big low in my eyes - yeah, she became an over-night sensation after the BCS Championship game, but she's not even close to being a 10. Olivia Culpo (who eventually won Miss USA and even Miss Universe) is a lot hotter and I really think I see girls hotter than Katherine on a daily basis.

If they really wanted to feature an overnight sensation, they should've picked Barbara Palvin - that girl is close to perfection and after the VS Fashion Show and being falsely linked to Justin Bieber her followers went up like a rocket.

PS: I'm actually the owner of a pretty popular site that focuses a lot on models, we've just published our list with the 50 hottest girls of 2012 here, maybe you'll like it.

^ Well is not like you're ever going to agree 100% with any list, they all have their WTF moments, which is why nobody takes it seriously :idk:

& I'd love to see Xenia doing SI, but i think we got word on her not being casted, I'm sure someone said on her thread but I'm too lazy to look it up. Emily Ratajkowski on the other hand, do NOT want.

There is no need for controversy with Katherine Webb. It's not like she is taking Michelle Vawer's spot or anything. She just got a lot of attention (really benefited from a slow news day) and so we are going to see a few more pics of a hot girl in a bikini. Not a big problem. It is not like SI has some integrity to preserve when they have had girls from The Bachelor in the magazine.

There is no chance they are going to make her a rookie or treat her like another swimsuit model. And that's even better for her because she is probably going to get her own little article.

Pheno MAY be getting the magazine up to 4 days early. IF she does we'll be giving you guys sneak peeks and hints (except) for who got the cover because frankly I'd like to lord it over you lol Sorry.

If she get's it early then on midnight of it's release the pictures will already be scanned and I'll be hitting the nifty post button.