Bellazon

2013 SI Swimsuit

christine

:blink: thanks for that

here is the important info of Tmz:

We're told Upton and a camera crew boarded a private 10-day cruise from Argentina to Antarctica for a super-secret Sports Illustrated cover shoot. The cruise departed November 29th and returned December 9th.

The photos were shot both on the cruise -- with massive icebergs as a backdrop -- as well as on the penguin-filled islands off the coast of the frozen continent.

But don't worry -- we're told Upton only stripped to a bikini for a few minutes at a time ... and was otherwise wrapped in a pimpalicious fur coat.

As for the giant Oreo man -- 2012 marks the 100th year since the inception of the tastiest cookie in the universe ... and for some reason, this guy felt like celebrating.

I think MJ won't be uploading pictures to Instagram anymore, looks like she's not liking the privacy changes & you can't see her Yfrog account from computers because it says it was removed, it needs to be opened directly from her twitter feed on a mobile devide. I took a screencap from my phone to get that shot of Nina's back lol

Hope we get more pictures from girl #4 than we did today