Bellazon

2013 SI Swimsuit

christine

I think it's a mix between VS and her rate. I don't see Gisele and the work 'Rookie' in the same sentence, plus would she even do it without having the cover 100% guaranteed? But then again neither Alessandra, Adriana, Karolina, Miranda or even Candice have ever been on SI and they're famous for lingerie/bikini work and Marisa's last SI was prior to her VS contract i think and then there's Izabel, she did SI after splitting with VS

if Lisalla Montenegro dont appears like a rookie for 2013 , i would be in shock! , besides the video of her casting on SI , now she recently tweeted a link of the SI page "hot clicks" that shows her relationship with Cj Wilson ( an athlete) , man she knows! about Marketing herself A lot! lol . , but dont get me wrong i like her SHe is stunning i like her for rookie! :)

120712_08_original.jpg

@AnnaBBarrosFan :wub2:

Candice did appear in SI South Africa in 2005

I stand corrected but SI South Africa is likely a 'lesser' version of SI. and there are many SI models who starred in their local pages before graduating to the biggie that is SI USA

If anything Candice appearing in the South African version confirms my theory. It was a stepping stone / exposure niche. ;)

As she appears to be head VS angel - I said 'appears' :p , - right now with the most exposure, name recognition and bankability, she would be a natural to grace the pages of SI USA. Instead we are seeing her doing runway for Jason Wu and ad campaigns for Versace, Atwood and Oscar De La Renta.

She seems to be emulating peeps like Gisele, Doutzen and Karlie who successfully segued HF with their VS work

With other beauties Adriana, Rosie, Erin, Miranda e.t.c (forgive me if I've left anyone out) still doing working the books & runways (e.g Rosie for San Paolo) I simply do not believe for a moment that it is a coincidence that high profile VS reps/angels are running in the other direction when it comes to doing stuff like SI.

Also, Sophia Neophitou's controversial remarks on Kate Upton suggests to me it is a philosophy ingrained.

• 3 weeks later...

GUYS! in about 3 or 4 days SI crew is going to do the next shoot for SI 2013... i wonder with what models....probably Lisalla , if not in this shoot in the next shoot but i think she is totally in... btw remenber 2011 Rookies?: Kate upton , Alyssa Miller , Shannan click ,Izabel goulart and Kenza F.... well for the year 2012 they bring back 3 rookies Kate alyssa and Iza... so this year could be like that ? or maybe just two or four?

cause Nina and Adaora did the shoot... in this upcoming shoot probably is coming one last year rookie, like Jessica perez . Michelle vawer or Kirby griffin ( i really dont think Crystal renn is back though).

what u think :)

I'm definitely putting money on Lisalla. Aside from the obvious casting she has had with SI already, that girl has one heck of a bikini body to grace the pages of SI. I'm putting it at a 50/50 with her with what I KNOW at this moment in time.

And in regards to Michelle Vawer. I'd be fairly bummed out if she didn't grace this years issue. She had a fair share of exposure and attention with last years rookie choice...hopefully that's enough for a few more appearances :)

My money is on Jessica and/or Michelle. I doubt Kirby will make it, and Crystal let's not even discuss it she just does not belong to SI specially now that she has the zombie blonde hair.

I also have my money on Lisalla, if she didn't get cast I'll be shock but we'll see. Hope we get some pictures from the shoot

My money is on Jessica and/or Michelle. I doubt Kirby will make it, and Crystal let's not even discuss it she just does not belong to SI specially now that she has the zombie blonde hair.

I also have my money on Lisalla, if she didn't get cast I'll be shock but we'll see. Hope we get some pictures from the shoot

I cant post the pictures because in on my phone but MJ posted some pictures already, im sure the model is Irina Shayk ... If no one does i'll post the pictures later

EDIT: i thought they had two girls but gave the pictures a second look and it's just Irina