Bellazon

Rachel Hilbert
Thumbnail

DanniCullen

It's weird, Rachael still looks skinny but she looks big too, like I don't get it....her face is puffy, yes...but her body is slim and big at the same time in my eyes and I don't understand how that is. My eyeballs are weird lol

She looks pretty though and she looks happy and like she's doing well. I wonder if she's realy doing any modeling anymore, I mean how else would she pay for her apartment and everything? It just doesn't look like she's working or even has any work coming out soon and I'm curious. 

She's a very pretty girl and she's good at fun, bright, and teenage-y modeling (think F21, UO, VS PINK), but I don't see her as a model with any other capabilities aside from modeling teenage clothes. No thanks on the runway, no thanks for editorials...her Maxim shoot was ok but that was like a one-off for me. 

I would like to see her model mode though because she does really well in her niche of youth and happiness. good luck to her, but I don't see her continuing long with modeling if she still even is. 

• 1 month later...
On 12/12/2018 at 6:33 AM, bump said:

It's weird, Rachael still looks skinny but she looks big too, like I don't get it....her face is puffy, yes...but her body is slim and big at the same time in my eyes and I don't understand how that is. My eyeballs are weird lol

She looks pretty though and she looks happy and like she's doing well. I wonder if she's realy doing any modeling anymore, I mean how else would she pay for her apartment and everything? It just doesn't look like she's working or even has any work coming out soon and I'm curious. 

She's a very pretty girl and she's good at fun, bright, and teenage-y modeling (think F21, UO, VS PINK), but I don't see her as a model with any other capabilities aside from modeling teenage clothes. No thanks on the runway, no thanks for editorials...her Maxim shoot was ok but that was like a one-off for me. 

I would like to see her model mode though because she does really well in her niche of youth and happiness. good luck to her, but I don't see her continuing long with modeling if she still even is. 

Rachel was severely wounded and needs lots of recovery. Obviously her condition made her gain some weight. But, if you follow her on instagram you can see she's working out again to get back into shape. It seems she's doing some photoshoots so she may have some work. But, aftwr these accidents she'll need time. ♥

8 hours ago, NazaretMQ said:

Rachel was severely wounded and needs lots of recovery. Obviously her condition made her gain some weight. But, if you follow her on instagram you can see she's working out again to get back into shape. It seems she's doing some photoshoots so she may have some work. But, aftwr these accidents she'll need time. ♥

I hope she's feeling better and that makes sense, thank you. I don't have instagram, I only get updates here and it just seemed sad that werent very many updates. I"m hoping she has some new work out soon. 

thank you for replying. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

thank you @idazure for the picture. :wave:

I miss seeing Rachael's modeling and even instagram pictures. I do not have social media so maybe she has posted on there, I just don't know bc I get my updates about her on here. 

I hope she's doing well and feeling better. Her face looks a bit off and she looks tired, so hopefully she is taking a break from modeling until she gets her health under control. 

I'm glad to see her out at an even though. 

Does anyone know if she has any work coming up soon?

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/15/2019 at 9:44 AM, Samiot said:

Are we still unsure of the nature of her accident or can anyone say? Regardless, I hope she is healing well.

Dont know for sure but if I were to guess I'd say some injury to the hip or knee, like a torn ligament. Typically requires reconstructive surgery+strenuous rehab/therapy for 6-9 months

• 2 weeks later...

Rachel had an accident involving black ice. She said what happened on Instagram. But some time has passed and I don't remember all the details. She had several fractures in her arm during that accident and suffered nerve damage. Soon after she also hurt her foot badly. Even after all this time she's continuously going to rehab.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

wow, thank @Kane. I did not expect to see new pictures. 

It still kinda looks like she's done modeling, but maybe not if she's still going to events?

I don't like her outfit, but she looks pretty. Hope to see more from her. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/10/2019 at 7:34 AM, bump said:

thanks for posting that picture @NazaretMQ

I'm really glad to see a new picture, and I hope Rachael is modeling again but she looks sad in that picture. Maybe that's the attitude the photogropher wanted though. IDK I just hope she is doing well. 

She seems very focused on her acting career. For some stories in her instagram with librettos it seems that she's studying drama or something. I don't think she will be modeling again soon, but seems to be very happy. 

https://insta-stories.ru/rachelhilbert/s/vabNJkBPxjt

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...