Bellazon

Rachel Hilbert
Thumbnail

DanniCullen

On 6/6/2017 at 6:43 AM, Warhol said:

Super agree with you. Rachel is not the right model for VS PINK and VS mainline, I never saw her as an angel.

In my personal opinion, she should give up of her "model life" and try other things. 

It seems like she always tries to stay close to the people who works for the vs but always fail, on the birthday of every model who worked with VS Ed wishes happy birthday to all and in Rachel's he did not say anything.

My big question still is: What made she fail as spoke?

On 6/6/2017 at 7:04 AM, Warhol said:

I think she should try plus size and accept her body, she has no VS model body

IMG_7707.PNG IMG_7709.JPG IMG_7708.PNG

I was looking for pictures of this beautiful model to do an edit when I found these disgusting comments. They were so disgusting and out of place to the point I registered to reply as you deserve.

Give up of her "model life"? Plus size? Excuse me? One has to see you people. Surely you are morbidly obese eating doritos behind your PC. Because of this type of comments is that feeding disorders exist. And I feel sorry for any young girl that may read this and become bulimic or anorexic. Rachel has a beautiful body and atletic as in someone who practices sports. Her body is pure muscle and because she practiced since she was little she looks strong, robust and healthy as opposed to looking near death because of lack of nutrition like the established beauty canon. She lacks a bit of waist perhaps but any of you would wish to be in half a good shape as she is. Or to have her beautiful face full of life. I hope she never stops modelling. Maybe instead people like you will stop posting your poison filled comments. Have a nice day :smile:

16 hours ago, NazaretMQ said:

I was looking for pictures of this beautiful model to do an edit when I found these disgusting comments. They were so disgusting and out of place to the point I registered to reply as you deserve.

Give up of her "model life"? Plus size? Excuse me? One has to see you people. Surely you are morbidly obese eating doritos behind your PC. Because of this type of comments is that feeding disorders exist. And I feel sorry for any young girl that may read this and become bulimic or anorexic. Rachel has a beautiful body and atletic as in someone who practices sports. Her body is pure muscle and because she practiced since she was little she looks strong, robust and healthy as opposed to looking near death because of lack of nutrition like the established beauty canon. She lacks a bit of waist perhaps but any of you would wish to be in half a good shape as she is. Or to have her beautiful face full of life. I hope she never stops modelling. Maybe instead people like you will stop posting your poison filled comments. Have a nice day :smile:

oh no, you're so wrong about me.  I'm completely against bulimia and anorexia or people who like this. I liked rachel as a spoke but she fail 2 times in VSFS. She should try SI or other things, she's not good for VS because she can't walk. She should accept her body, and her face is not that special but I think she's good on modeling and cute :smile: her body is completely square....... VS  are choosing  HF models like Alanna A, Dilone, Roos Abels and Rachel is not like them.

Have a nice day too, you and ur nonsense criticism. In case you don't remember, this forum is free and everybody can post here. Is just mah opinion hony and you don't have to accept it just respect.

On 12/6/2017 at 5:14 PM, Warhol said:

oh no, you're so wrong about me.  I'm completely against bulimia and anorexia or people who like this. I liked rachel as a spoke but she fail 2 times in VSFS. She should try SI or other things, she's not good for VS because she can't walk. She should accept her body, and her face is not that special but I think she's good on modeling and cute :smile: her body is completely square....... VS  are choosing  HF models like Alanna A, Dilone, Roos Abels and Rachel is not like them.

Have a nice day too, you and ur nonsense criticism. In case you don't remember, this forum is free and everybody can post here. Is just mah opinion hony and you don't have to accept it just respect.

I agree with you Warhol aside from the plus size thing. I don't think she's in shape anymore and I personally don't think she's looking her best at the moment, but I don't think she's plus size by any means. however, I agree with your right to say that and have no problem with you saying that. I'm glad you share your opinions, please keep doing so!

In my opinion, Rachel was fun and bubbly enough to be a regular PINK girl, I don't think she was spokesmodel worthy AT ALL, and I could not and still don't see her as a VS angel...nope.

I hope she keeps modeling. I think she lost her spark and seems sad. if so, I hope she can get herself back to happy and bubbly and fun because her personality is great! and she is gorgeous, I'm not a fan of her body but her face is sooooo pretty. I'm sure she'll continue to get work, it just probably wont be too much presitgious stuff...but lets be honest, she was never a HF darling anyways and shes great for commercial work so I bet that's the kind of work she'll get. 

12 hours ago, Warhol said:

Yes, she will :smile:

Who is your favorite PINK spokesmodel? My has to be Grace and Elsa but I am not happy about how Rachel seemed to be treated. (at least from what I've gathered, I know we'll never know exactly what happened between her and VS)

I wonder how Rachel feels about getting shoved to the side so Grace could take over. I think it's kinda shitty that VS did that but they're a business and from that perspective it makes sense.  They found someone who did a better job and capitalized on that. I still wish Rachel would've gotten to open PINK at least once and at least once got some nice wings! It's not fair how they treated her like she was an afterthought. VS, she was your spokesmodel!!!

Do we know for sure if Rachel was fired/let go or if she just didn't renew her VS contract? I feel like VS let her go when they found Grace. If that's true, what a shitty thing to do but that happens all the time in the modeling world and the real world. 

3 hours ago, bump said:

Who is your favorite PINK spokesmodel? My has to be Grace and Elsa but I am not happy about how Rachel seemed to be treated. (at least from what I've gathered, I know we'll never know exactly what happened between her and VS)

I wonder how Rachel feels about getting shoved to the side so Grace could take over. I think it's kinda shitty that VS did that but they're a business and from that perspective it makes sense.  They found someone who did a better job and capitalized on that. I still wish Rachel would've gotten to open PINK at least once and at least once got some nice wings! It's not fair how they treated her like she was an afterthought. VS, she was your spokesmodel!!!

Do we know for sure if Rachel was fired/let go or if she just didn't renew her VS contract? I feel like VS let her go when they found Grace. If that's true, what a shitty thing to do but that happens all the time in the modeling world and the real world. 

I Think they fired her because they found Grace. 

22 hours ago, Vickyvicky said:

These pictures and clothes don't make her look good. I want her back with VS! She has a pretty face and is a good spoke person. 

I agree. These are the pictures that caused me to say that she is out of shape. I hope she gets her shit together. 

23 hours ago, F 4 5 H U N said:

Rachel had injured and foot and her leg was in a cast. She couldn't work out, had to cancel shoots so she's not in the best shape. I hope to see her do

more and get more work in 2018. 

Thank you for pointing that out,  that makes sense. I assumed it had something to do with losing the VS gig which probably did depress her but that was a while ago so Idk how long she'd be upset over it. VS is not the be all end all of modeling at least. 

On 11.12.2017 at 5:10 PM, F 4 5 H U N said:

Rachel had injured and foot and her leg was in a cast. She couldn't work out, had to cancel shoots so she's not in the best shape. I hope to see her do

more and get more work in 2018. 

1 hour ago, bump said:

Thank you for pointing that out,  that makes sense. I assumed it had something to do with losing the VS gig which probably did depress her but that was a while ago so Idk how long she'd be upset over it. VS is not the be all end all of modeling at least. 

I hope she feels better and will be back in shape or focus more on beauty commercials cause her face is so pretty. 

7 minutes ago, Vickyvicky said:

I hope she feels better and will be back in shape or focus more on beauty commercials cause her face is so pretty. 

Me too, her face is what I like about her looks wise.  her body shape is too boxy for my taste. If she didn't have such a pretty face, I wouldnt care about her at all.

A short Snapchat video:

Hoping she’ll have a great 2018 in terms of modelling work! I think she should try out for SI again. It must be a big blow not to be made into a VS Angel especially since she came so close to achieving that dream when she was given the title of a PINK spokesmodel. However, there are other jobs where she could get validation as a model and for her looks.

3 hours ago, Sanni said:

A short Snapchat video:

Hoping she’ll have a great 2018 in terms of modelling work! I think she should try out for SI again. It must be a big blow not to be made into a VS Angel especially since she came so close to achieving that dream when she was given the title of a PINK spokesmodel. However, there are other jobs where she could get validation as a model and for her looks.

I agree! She should try SI again! 

• 1 month later...

When was the last time she shot anything work related? does she have anything coming out? i don't follow her social media or anyones for that matter so I"m always out of the loop. thanks in advance to anyone who can help me out.