Bellazon

Rachel Hilbert
Thumbnail

DanniCullen

On ‎6‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 7:14 PM, Warhol said:

After Chanel, Rachel is the biggest mistake of VS.

I agree. She was a flop but I'm glad she got the chance to work for PINK just for her own feelings of accomplishments. I wanted to like her but she didn't have the spunk or spirit that PINK girls need. And she doesn't have a mature look to be an angel.

Her body and face are too boxy for me to find attractive and VS never made her look good. She looks ok in other stuff she's done, but she was not fit for VS in my opinion.

I do hope she has work coming out. I may not be a big fan of Rachel but I bet she's hurt that VS dumped her so I want her to have other things to feel good about.

22 minutes ago, bump said:

I agree. She was a flop but I'm glad she got the chance to work for PINK just for her own feelings of accomplishments. I wanted to like her but she didn't have the spunk or spirit that PINK girls need. And she doesn't have a mature look to be an angel.

Her body and face are too boxy for me to find attractive and VS never made her look good. She looks ok in other stuff she's done, but she was not fit for VS in my opinion.

I do hope she has work coming out. I may not be a big fan of Rachel but I bet she's hurt that VS dumped her so I want her to have other things to feel good about.

Super agree with you. Rachel is not the right model for VS PINK and VS mainline, I never saw her as an angel.

In my personal opinion, she should give up of her "model life" and try other things. 

It seems like she always tries to stay close to the people who works for the vs but always fail, on the birthday of every model who worked with VS Ed wishes happy birthday to all and in Rachel's he did not say anything.

My big question still is: What made she fail as spoke?

Just now, Warhol said:

My big question still is: What made she fail as spoke?

I think she tried too hard and that's what made me uncomfortable looking at her PINK pictures and I've looked at a ton of them so I could make sure that I really didn't like her and wasn't just assuming based on a few pictures.

I think she had stiff competition and I applaud her for really trying, but it didn't seem effortless like Behati, Grace, and Elsa. She is just not natural in PINK and her try hardness is cringy.

Some of her other modeling work looks good though. She looked super pretty in the Maxim spread. She should do more work like that instead of the little kiddish shit like PINK. She can look mature and pretty with the right makeup/clothes/hair. VS didn't do it right.

12 minutes ago, bump said:

I think she tried too hard and that's what made me uncomfortable looking at her PINK pictures and I've looked at a ton of them so I could make sure that I really didn't like her and wasn't just assuming based on a few pictures.

I think she had stiff competition and I applaud her for really trying, but it didn't seem effortless like Behati, Grace, and Elsa. She is just not natural in PINK and her try hardness is cringy.

Some of her other modeling work looks good though. She looked super pretty in the Maxim spread. She should do more work like that instead of the little kiddish shit like PINK. She can look mature and pretty with the right makeup/clothes/hair. VS didn't do it right.

I think she should try plus size and accept her body, she has no VS model body

IMG_7707.PNG IMG_7709.JPG IMG_7708.PNG

1 minute ago, Warhol said:

I think she should try plus size and accept her body, she has no VS model body

I don't like her body because it's square and there's no shape aside from angular lines and all I see is SpongeBob.

I don't think she's big enough to be plus size though, but she is definitely not VS standard.

Her face is pretty though, so that's something. I'm rooting for her now because I'm sure she has to feel jilted and hurt about being dropped by VS. I hope she's not upset and that it was mutual, but she always seemed so excited to be working with VS which is another reason I think she was trying to hard and over doing it. But it makes me like her as a hard worker.

5 hours ago, bump said:

I don't like her body because it's square and there's no shape aside from angular lines and all I see is SpongeBob.

I don't think she's big enough to be plus size though, but she is definitely not VS standard.

Her face is pretty though, so that's something. I'm rooting for her now because I'm sure she has to feel jilted and hurt about being dropped by VS. I hope she's not upset and that it was mutual, but she always seemed so excited to be working with VS which is another reason I think she was trying to hard and over doing it. But it makes me like her as a hard worker.

??? SpongeBob. 

I think her natural body is good for plus size and maybe she can do SI next year like plus size.

I like her face but nothing special. 

How about we stop body shaming Rachel? Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. She's far from a "plus" size model. That's just ridiculous. Humans come in all shapes and sizes. No need to shame people about how they were born. I think her face is gorgeous and her body is fantastic. 

2 hours ago, CandyArrow said:

How about we stop body shaming Rachel? Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. She's far from a "plus" size model. That's just ridiculous. Humans come in all shapes and sizes. No need to shame people about how they were born. I think her face is gorgeous and her body is fantastic. 

I agree. Im so sick of seeing the same comments from the same people every couple of pages. Like, if you don't like her or how she looks or how she works why bother yourself?

Oh, right. Because this is a forum and you can say what you want? Right, ok. How about you just stick to empowering women/girls/models instead of bringing them down. It's not like some of you are giving actual work criticism, just constant shaming. Always the same things too. She has a fat face, no shape, no this, no that. 

Can you just do an Elsa and let it go. Please. Or write nasty things on the VS forum not her actual thread because there is a high chance she reads this thread, like a lot of other top models do. 

VS and Rachel are no longer a thing. And no one will ever know what really happened, just people speculating and getting "insider" info from sources if thats what they want to call it. I think everyone should accept the fact that only Rachel/VS Team/Family and close friends will know the real story. 

3 hours ago, DanniCullen said:

I agree. Im so sick of seeing the same comments from the same people every couple of pages. Like, if you don't like her or how she looks or how she works why bother yourself?

Oh, right. Because this is a forum and you can say what you want? Right, ok. How about you just stick to empowering women/girls/models instead of bringing them down. It's not like some of you are giving actual work criticism, just constant shaming. Always the same things too. She has a fat face, no shape, no this, no that. 

Can you just do an Elsa and let it go. Please. Or write nasty things on the VS forum not her actual thread because there is a high chance she reads this thread, like a lot of other top models do. 

VS and Rachel are no longer a thing. And no one will ever know what really happened, just people speculating and getting "insider" info from sources if thats what they want to call it. I think everyone should accept the fact that only Rachel/VS Team/Family and close friends will know the real story. 

Thanks DanniCullen. There's no need for cyber bullying on these forums. I thought the purpose was to celebrate the beauty of these women.

I am deceased at the "plus-size" comments, are yall for real?  :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Saying a woman is plus-size is not body shaming, however, claiming Rachel is anywhere plus-size is just dumb as fuck. 

Does she have work coming out? I would like to see some more from her since it will be different stuff than lame and boring VS.

And I apologize if I upset anyone, I know I didn't say the plus size comments but I did say she reminds me of SpongeBob. If that is too over the top I'll tone it down. I'm new to the whole internet thing so I don't know what opinions are acceptable and what ones aren't (which is awful that I even had to say that because all opinions should be respected but I see where you guys are coming from). Are there rules for what you can and can't post regarding one's own opinion?

No snark here, just general curiousity cause I'm not trying to piss anyone off.

On ‎6‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 6:25 PM, CandyArrow said:

Thanks DanniCullen. There's no need for cyber bullying on these forums. I thought the purpose was to celebrate the beauty of these women.

You have a nice message and moral but what happens if I don't find the person in question attractive or if I find something I don't like about their face or body? I think Rachel is super pretty but I don't like her body shape. I don't want to bully anyone so I will watch what I say but I didn't realize a conversation between me and another member would upset anyone. I do apologize for making you upset though