Bellazon

Rachel Hilbert
Thumbnail

DanniCullen

On 12/3/2016 at 6:41 PM, noahshaw said:

^^ Agreed!!! I think she'll make an amazing angel!!! :wub6yh2cm:

Unfortunately, they won't until she loses weight. Reason why they wouldn't even make her Pink Ambassador, though she deserved it more than Grace (I love Grace, but Rachel has always been one of the best Pink models they've had in recent years.)

1 minute ago, preparatory said:

Unfortunately, they won't until she loses weight. Reason why they wouldn't even make her Pink Ambassador, though she deserved it more than Grace (I love Grace, but Rachel has always been one of the best Pink models they've had in recent years.)

ugh really? that sucks! she's gorgeous! her body is amazing, in my opinion. i hate the models can't even have a body. it makes me sad.

4 minutes ago, sarahcakes said:

ugh really? that sucks! she's gorgeous! her body is amazing, in my opinion. i hate the models can't even have a body. it makes me sad.

Agreed! They dropped Erin and Barbara for gaining weight. But I remember my manager at VS telling me they would photoshop weight on and off the girls. I always heard Karlie gained weight as an Angel because they were always adding weight to her shoots. They do the same to Stella sometimes, but I think in recent years, they've been going towards a skinnier/high fashion-esq body.

Just now, preparatory said:

Agreed! They dropped Erin and Barbara for gaining weight. But I remember my manager at VS telling me they would photoshop weight on and off the girls. I always heard Karlie gained weight as an Angel because they were always adding weight to her shoots. They do the same to Stella sometimes, but I think in recent years, they've been going towards a skinnier/high fashion-esq body.

i wish they would start appreciating women with real bodies. mine is too big for them. nothing they have fits me. i use their body spray, but i feel judged when i go in there anyway. we shouldn't be aiming to be a person whose bones can be seen. it just makes me really sad.

2 minutes ago, sarahcakes said:

i wish they would start appreciating women with real bodies. mine is too big for them. nothing they have fits me. i use their body spray, but i feel judged when i go in there anyway. we shouldn't be aiming to be a person whose bones can be seen. it just makes me really sad.

Oh, the biggest complaint I always got was that they'd get 1 or 2 Large sizes, Pink only goes to 36DD and VSL only goes to 38-40 depending on the bra and size of the store. Like we didn't even carry the Dream Angels Darling Demi style at all. Most the teddies we got one Large. And even online, iirc, they only go up to 42. I was a 34D/36C (I'm 5'7" so pretty average) when I worked there and I would get women all the time even telling me that they were so happy to see "normal size/not skinny" girls in there. Which is insulting, but at the same time, it's like I totally get it. These models are 32B-34C/Ds at most and wearing XS and S. During bra fittings, women would always be like "why doesn't it fit the way it does in the photo" and I'd have to be like the bras in the photos are ill fitted, the bridge/gore isn't sitting properly, the cups are too small, etc. Like, I wish they'd show how a full coverage bra should really fit for it's purpose which is support, not how it should fit just to look sexy. 

1 minute ago, preparatory said:

Oh, the biggest complaint I always got was that they'd get 1 or 2 Large sizes, Pink only goes to 36DD and VSL only goes to 38-40 depending on the bra and size of the store. Like we didn't even carry the Dream Angels Darling Demi style at all. Most the teddies we got one Large. And even online, iirc, they only go up to 42. I was a 34D/36C (I'm 5'7" so pretty average) when I worked there and I would get women all the time even telling me that they were so happy to see "normal size/not skinny" girls in there. Which is insulting, but at the same time, it's like I totally get it. These models are 32B-34C/Ds at most and wearing XS and S. During bra fittings, women would always be like "why doesn't it fit the way it does in the photo" and I'd have to be like the bras in the photos are ill fitted, the bridge/gore isn't sitting properly, the cups are too small, etc. Like, I wish they'd show how a full coverage bra should really fit for it's purpose which is support, not how it should fit just to look sexy. 

i understand that, totally. both getting what they meant and then also being a little insulted. but vs is "sexy". it's not about support, at least not when the models are wearing it. i totally agree with you, though. i wish they'd show a real, good fit. and i'm just sad that rachel isn't skinny enough. actually, i'm kind of disgusted that she's not. 

13 minutes ago, sarahcakes said:

i understand that, totally. both getting what they meant and then also being a little insulted. but vs is "sexy". it's not about support, at least not when the models are wearing it. i totally agree with you, though. i wish they'd show a real, good fit. and i'm just sad that rachel isn't skinny enough. actually, i'm kind of disgusted that she's not. 

Agreed! VS's December sales were down, and I read an article (on Forbes I think?) saying that it could be due to the newest gen buying from all-inclusive, cheaper, online stores. I know it's a huge stretch, but I'm reallllllly hoping that this month they'll announce Rachel as an Angel. But my money would have to go to Gigi or Grace. Rachel would make such a great Angel though. 

4 minutes ago, preparatory said:

Agreed! VS's December sales were down, and I read an article (on Forbes I think?) saying that it could be due to the newest gen buying from all-inclusive, cheaper, online stores. I know it's a huge stretch, but I'm reallllllly hoping that this month they'll announce Rachel as an Angel. But my money would have to go to Gigi or Grace. Rachel would make such a great Angel though. 

she really would! vs should take note from aerie, though, with their untouched pictures.

5 hours ago, DanniCullen said:

Sooo Rachel is not Pink girl no more? :smile:

No she is, I had it wrong. I thought Zuri took over for Rachel, then Grace took over for Zuri. But all three are under present contracts as spokesmodels. I didn't realize they were basically like Pink's version of Angels. I thought it was one at a time.