Bellazon

Rachel Hilbert
Thumbnail

DanniCullen

Definitely any kind of standing out (like being really tall or skinny or flat-chested or whatever) can make one a target for bullies. And then if and when word got out that she was a model, others might have tried to bring her down like “You think you’re so good-looking but you’re not” etc.

Yet Rachel saying that she was bullied her whole life indicates that the bullying started earlier e.g. in elementary school. I wonder if her schoolmates saw that she had something unique about her and having to admit to themselves that Rachel was maybe the prettiest despite possibly having some features that they might have tried to make fun of her for made them jealous?

On 11.11.2015 at 5:09 AM, katchitup said:

I'm happy she got to walk her look is kind of boring though. BUT her backstage pics are flawless (her skin :heart: ) Has she ever interviewed or discussed her skin care routine? If so please point me to where that is :p 

21 Questions With… Victoria’s Secret Model Rachel Hilbert

Sharon Feiereisen November 21st, 2016

My favorite beauty trick is… Bio-Oil on your face overnight — it changes your skin so much.

http://www.thefashionspot.com/runway-news/723637-rachel-hilbert/

(Links to the product.)

On 1/1/2017 at 0:51 AM, Sanni said:

I wonder if her schoolmates saw that she had something unique about her and having to admit to themselves that Rachel was maybe the prettiest despite possibly having some features that they might have tried to make fun of her for made them jealous?

You mean...like bullying?

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/2/2017 at 11:36 PM, BAGGOT said:

Thanks for the latest. What's happened with VS? Have they formally split? Or has she just been working on other things?

She hasn't been working since october with them I think, but lately she's been on meetings with them at VS headquarters a lot, so who knows. 

She has been shooting several things lately (Seventeen with Ashley Moore; Oribe; etc.), and I think she might have switched agents within IMG, too.