Bellazon

Taylor Hill
Thumbnail

sarnic

She has an incredible beauty, the most beautiful model right now hands down in my opinion. She has a VERY rich features, the shape of her eyes and the color is otherworldly beautiful and I think that her face shape is the perfect shape ever it makes her face so so so attractive, I checked her old pictures and tbh I liked her more when she was having a bit smaller lips and her face wasn't flattered that was perfect imo. What I most like about her face is that she looks so mixed as if she had have all of world genes, she looks white, native American, Arabian, Indian, European and sometimes especially her old days she looks a bit Asian! This is insane, I can tell because of this she has the most versatile face in the industry her face can be changed a lot and can fit ANY theme. She amazes me every time I see her face, but as a model? Sadly she doesn't do anything to me. Yet I can't say she's the most beautiful girl in the world because the earth has more than 7B people so it's impossible to know, I just can say she's the second most beautiful face "I've ever seen" after Brooke Shields untill now.

3 hours ago, LoveGrace said:

She has an incredible beauty, the most beautiful model right now hands down in my opinion. She has a VERY rich features, the shape of her eyes and the color is otherworldly beautiful and I think that her face shape is the perfect shape ever it makes her face so so so attractive, I checked her old pictures and tbh I liked her more when she was having a bit smaller lips and her face wasn't flattered that was perfect imo. What I most like about her face is that she looks so mixed as if she had have all of world genes, she looks white, native American, Arabian, Indian, European and sometimes especially her old days she looks a bit Asian! This is insane, I can tell because of this she has the most versatile face in the industry her face can be changed a lot and can fit ANY theme. She amazes me every time I see her face, but as a model? Sadly she doesn't do anything to me. Yet I can't say she's the most beautiful girl in the world because the earth has more than 7B people so it's impossible to know, I just can say she's the second most beautiful face "I've ever seen" after Brooke Shields untill now.

This.

Also, the thing that I absolutely love about Taylor is how she seems to exude an aura of...idk elegance and timeless classic beauty, like her features are so perfectly sculpted and she has such a unique stand-out face. Compare this to the 'IG baddie' look which is just so bland and generic and Taylor is just infinite leagues apart.