Bellazon

Taylor Hill
Thumbnail

sarnic

2 hours ago, Nameless_Ghuleh said:

She has one of the most beautiful faces I've ever seen. She is definitely the most beautiful supermodel of this generation. And maybe even previous. Only Doutzen and Adri may be prettier.

Agree with you, Taylor stands head and shoulders above the rest of most of the current crop. For me the only other model who IMO maybe v slightly edges it over Taylor is Emily Didonato in terms of having the most beautiful face.

12 hours ago, catscradle said:

Agree with you, Taylor stands head and shoulders above the rest of most of the current crop. For me the only other model who IMO maybe v slightly edges it over Taylor is Emily Didonato in terms of having the most beautiful face.

Yes, Emily was extremely beautiful, probably the most beautiful face of more than one generation. However, she's been looking really rough lately and I don't like her face that much anymore.

9 hours ago, Visualizer said:

The Business of Fashion 500 Gala, Spring Summer 2018, New York Fashion Week 09.09.2017

51199517_hqcelebcorner-1.jpg 51199518_hqcelebcorner-2.jpg 

from http://www.hqcelebcorner.net/

Just wow. I'm speechless. She is so 90s.