Bellazon

Taylor Hill
Thumbnail

sarnic

IRL such as work, hanging out with friends, going to dinner, shopping: No

Airport going from point A to B in cramped quarters with potential screaming kids, obese people leaning on you, other people's bodily smells: Yes

Makes perfect sense to me.

And besides, who wants to wear nice clothing when there's a chance you are going to get your ass beat? Don't want to ruin your snazzy clothing with blood :rofl:

NSxbT1g.gif

On 4/20/2017 at 9:23 AM, misshaluv said:

Mackinley looks so basic compared to her. Kinda annoys me how she wanted to make her sister n brother famous... Chase may have the look but his personality is annoying as hell- so bratty and immature. 

:rofl:

On 20/04/2017 at 2:23 PM, misshaluv said:

Mackinley looks so basic compared to her. Kinda annoys me how she wanted to make her sister n brother famous... Chase may have the look but his personality is annoying as hell- so bratty and immature. 

Know what you mean. Chase has model looks but his personality just seems kinda off-putting and immature. But you can only ascertain so much from social media I guess. And yeah tbh I just don't find Mackinley pretty, not even by 'real world standards'

On 4/20/2017 at 9:23 AM, misshaluv said:

Chase may have the look but his personality is annoying as hell- so bratty and immature. 

On 4/22/2017 at 6:29 PM, catscradle said:

Know what you mean. Chase has model looks but his personality just seems kinda off-putting and immature. But you can only ascertain so much from social media I guess. And yeah tbh I just don't find Mackinley pretty, not even by 'real world standards'

Isn't Chase only 17? Lol why would a 17 year old being immature make him any less likely to make it as a model?