Bellazon

Taylor Hill
Thumbnail

sarnic

9 hours ago, *Luna* said:

Am I the only one who thinks she has lost her spark...? She doesn't look that great in my opinion.

Yeah, I can't pinpoint exactly what it is but I see what you mean. Also, am I the only one who thinks that her fashion sense is quite...horrendous? Just relatively recently (maybe the past year, since she started blowing up basically) or so her streetstyle looks have been so OTT and clashing. What do you mean specifically? Do you think she has already 'peaked' physically as it were or is it more like negative body language etc

4 hours ago, catscradle said:

Yeah, I can't pinpoint exactly what it is but I see what you mean. Also, am I the only one who thinks that her fashion sense is quite...horrendous? Just relatively recently (maybe the past year, since she started blowing up basically) or so her streetstyle looks have been so OTT and clashing. What do you mean specifically? Do you think she has already 'peaked' physically as it were or is it more like negative body language etc

Both. Something just seems very off. I think her body looked better when she was a little slimmer in her legs, but her face has changed a lot too. But the negative body language definitely jumps out for me, I don't really know why because you would think she would be quite content/happy, she gets to hang out with her best friends while working in a sunny place, her family is there... There are way worse things in life. It seems she thinks it's the worst thing ever though :/

6 minutes ago, *Luna* said:

Both. Something just seems very off. I think her body looked better when she was a little slimmer in her legs, but her face has changed a lot too. But the negative body language definitely jumps out for me, I don't really know why because you would think she would be quite content/happy, she gets to hang out with her best friends while working in a sunny place, her family is there... There are way worse things in life. It seems she thinks it's the worst thing ever though :/

She could have stuff going on in her personal life. Boyfriend, family, etc. We really don't know anything about it. In my personal opinion, lately it seems to be when she's around HG she's like that. Not trying to stir things up again, just what I see. 

3 minutes ago, livmeister said:

She could have stuff going on in her personal life. Boyfriend, family, etc. We really don't know anything about it. In my personal opinion, lately it seems to be when she's around HG she's like that. Not trying to stir things up again, just what I see. 

Could be, but her boyfriend isn't there as far as I know so... who knows. :p Whatever it is, I thought she would be a little more professional and not show up looking like she hates everyone there and just doesn't want to be there. It wouldn't hurt to try to smile, even if she doesn't really feel like it.

5 minutes ago, *Luna* said:

Could be, but her boyfriend isn't there as far as I know so... who knows. :p Whatever it is, I thought she would be a little more professional and not show up looking like she hates everyone there and just doesn't want to be there. It wouldn't hurt to try to smile, even if she doesn't really feel like it.

He is there, according to his IG stories. But I agree, she's been looking super uncomfortable. 

Agreed that something seems off with her and has for about six months now. Like Clauds said, she's seemed that way since the VSFS last year. IMO she gives off the vibe she's over the whole modeling thing. She hardly participated in fashion month and she doesn't seem to work much these days unless it's Lancome or VS. It could be that with all her contracts (VS, Lancome, Joe's jeans) that she doesn't feel the need to hustle and is fine with just that. But the fashion world is fickle, so she can't exactly rest on her laurels. 

^meaning...... :idk: Is it because she's walking through an airport happily? Maybe she's excited to be going somewhere, or because she gets to go home to see Tate/Family, or Mr Penis :rofl: I mean I guess she could look miserable because flying sucks all kinds of ass and having people in your personal space taking pictures is annoying at times (most of the time if you are me) but then she would be construed as a diva, or bitch... She can't win either way :rofl: