Bellazon

Taylor Hill
Thumbnail

sarnic

1 hour ago, gotportugal said:

Nah, I think she would have said anything anyways, just because she probably was expecting already some questions bc of how high regarded Saylor was among Sara fans. And Taylor's too. 

The weird thing is Romee also only wished her a happy birthday by the InstaStory. No post at all

Not trying to stir things up at all, but does anyone know if anything went down between them? Taylor and Sara, I mean. Yeah, I noticed that Romee didn't make a post on IG or anything either but who knows I guess we can only glean so much from public social media activity.

23 minutes ago, catscradle said:

Not trying to stir things up at all, but does anyone know if anything went down between them? Taylor and Sara, I mean. Yeah, I noticed that Romee didn't make a post on IG or anything either but who knows I guess we can only glean so much from public social media activity.

Don't worry, this issue has been tackled so many times.. But yes something seems to have happened between the two

She had kind of a lackluster fashion month, at least compared to last season. How many shows did she walk? I'm assuming her VS/Lancome/Carolina Herrera deals are paying her enough she doesn't feel the need to hustle so much at this point. But it could bite her in the ass, the fashion industry is fickle. 

5 minutes ago, ceceshores said:

She had kind of a lackluster fashion month, at least compared to last season. How many shows did she walk? I'm assuming her VS/Lancome/Carolina Herrera deals are paying her enough she doesn't feel the need to hustle so much at this point. But it could bite her in the ass, the fashion industry is fickle. 

She walked 6. She probably just wanted to take time off for her birthday. She said she was gonna be in Paris though and never showed up. :beating:

Just now, livmeister said:

She walked 5, all in the second half of NY. She probably just wanted to take time off for her birthday. She said she was gonna be in Paris though and never showed up. :beating:

Which I totally get because she works hard. I found it a little odd considering how many she walked last season and I figured she'd at least do a couple of the bigger shows in each city.

1 minute ago, ceceshores said:

Which I totally get because she works hard. I found it a little odd considering how many she walked last season and I figured she'd at least do a couple of the bigger shows in each city.

I agree. Was really looking forward to seeing her everywhere like last season. 

4 hours ago, Garrison Tweed said:

Am I going blind or did they put a E instead of a O with the spelling  of  her name  on the plate? 

:laugh: I noticed that too, who knew you could spell a name as common as Taylor wrong

13 hours ago, gotportugal said:

Don't worry, this issue has been tackled so many times.. But yes something seems to have happened between the two

they were together at the VS event about a month ago right? Josephine was there and they were all wearing red

My goodness how many times is the "Sara and Taylor aren't BFFS anymore boohoo I'm so sad" thing going to get brought up?? And lmfao at it being "suspicious" that Romee used the story feature instead of making a happy bday post. Seriously? Like what is the big deal or what is so suspicious about that? I swear nowadays it's like people can't do anything without others jumping on them and calling every little thing they do "weird" or going the "something definitely happend between them" route. Just because two people don't spend as much time together as they used to doesn't mean there is some kind of feud going on. People grow apart, that's life.