Jump to content
Bellazon

Taylor Hill
Thumbnail


sarnic
 Share

Recommended Posts

all you idiots that think she is overweight.............. give her a break, the girl is beautiful-------- 

 

Calling other members names is not a nice thing at all, keep up this attitude and you will find yourself in modwatch 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/2/2020 at 11:48 AM, fyrdok said:

all you idiots that think she is overweight.............. give her a break, the girl is beautiful-------- 

 

I'd watch how you refer to other members. Calling people "idiots" isn't acceptable and if the staff finds you doing it again you might find yourself on Mod Watch (your PM's will need to approved by the staff before they're posted)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

 

I'd watch how you refer to other members. Calling people "idiots" isn't acceptable and if the staff finds you doing it again you might find yourself on Mod Watch (your PM's will need to approved by the staff before they're posted)

 

Unpopular opinion: if BZ allowed Call of Duty lobby level toxicity, things could get interesting.

 

Ok don’t spank me love you bye

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, RIP_Cabrini_Green said:

 

Unpopular opinion: if BZ allowed Call of Duty lobby level toxicity, things could get interesting.

 

Ok don’t spank me love you bye

 

Unfortunately BZ has rules and I have to enforce them. FeelsBadMan. You know how much I have to censor myself on BZ :rofl:

Also how's the NSA?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, RIP_Cabrini_Green said:

 

😂😂 lol I’ll have to PM you one of these days. Career took a little change of course. (Same job, just different focus) 

So CIA.... good. My Husband works for the CIA, and he's watching you ppl, so behave!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...