Bellazon

Taylor Hill
Thumbnail

sarnic

Listen Up: Victoria's Secret PINK Model Taylor Hill Has the Perfect Valentine's Day Outfit For You

Is it just us, or has January seemingly come and gone in the blink of the eye?  Blame it on the excitement of awards season, but no sooner had we finished celebrating the New Year did we find ourselves pondering plans and possible outfit ideas for Valentine’s Day — a holiday we had all but forgotten about until last night’s Victoria’s Secret PINK press event.

Having been invited for a “Date with Pink,” we headed to the brand’s Soho store to celebrate the launch of the brand’s new Date Bra where we had the chance to catch up with PINK model Taylor Hill, who let us in on everything from her perfect ate night look to favorite Valentine’s Day memory and her surprising celebrity crush.  Get the scoop on all of that and more after the jump!

1. Tell us, what’s your go-to date night look? 

My perfect date night outfit is definitely tight black pants, a nice heeled bootie and then maybe a cool T-shirt or tank worn over my favorite Lightly Lined Date Bra.  It’s super comfy and can be worn with something sexier for a night out or under a tee for something more casual.

2. How will you be celebrating Valentine’s Day this year?

My boyfriend and I are going to just chill at home I think and maybe cook a nice dinner and hang out and watch a movie.  We’re total homebodies!

3. Any tips for guys searching for the perfect Valentine’s Day gift for their loved one?

Don’t make it a Valentine’s Day-specific gift. There’s nothing worse than getting a cheesy heart-shaped necklace or something like that.  It should be a gift that your loved one will want to wear or have with them everyday, not just on Valentine’s Day. Make it personal, rather than just buying into the Valentine’s Day theme.

4. What’s your favorite Valentine’s Day memory?

Yes, do you remember when you were school and everyone would go around and hand out those little valentines with the candies attached?  I used to love going home later and opening up and finding all of my little notes and treats from everyone.  It was so cute!”

5. Who’s your celebrity crush?

Honestly, I think Angelina Jolie is my only celebrity crush.  Like forget the men, just give me Angelina Jolie— she’s incredible!”

6. Any Valentine’s Day horror stories?

Luckily, I don’t have any.  I’ve been with my current boyfriend for a really long time and all of my memories are really with him, so I’ve been lucky.  I was kind of saved from all of those horrible blind date stories you hear about.

7. Finally, who will you be cheering for in the Super Bowl?

Oh no, don’t even get me started!  I was all about the Green Bay Packers, who lost to the Seattle Seahawks last week.  I was so mad! The Seattle Seahawks already won last year and I’m just not about that life, so I guess I’m going to have to cheer for the Patriots.

Modelinia

Pushing the bra - 

This will please the VS machine

Celeb Crush is a girl -

This could be a toss up.

Total homebody, girl next door vibe -

The Machine is pleased

Boyfriend -

Who is almost 30 has been your boyfriend for a really long time? I pray to god you definition of long time is less then a year, or we've gotta slap the pedo button... - Creeper factor through the roof :( Taylor I mean this in the nicest possible way.... please stop talking about Michael in general. Stop the #Micheal in every other IG picture when he has  zero relevance to the picture at hand. Next you're going to mention Jesus and I will be sad on many levels