Bellazon

Taylor Hill
Thumbnail

sarnic

23 minutes ago, hillstreet said:

Your avatar is pure joy. :)

Yes, @hillstreet. What I like the most about Taylor, is her love for Tate and the joker she is. There's a video posted on Instagram of her barking at Tate. He is one of my favorites. She is beautiful, crazy and an animal lover. She is perfect!

6 minutes ago, Andros said:

Yes, @hillstreet. What I like the most about Taylor, is her love for Tate and the joker she is. There's a video posted on Instagram of her barking at Tate. He is one of my favorites. She is beautiful, crazy and an animal lover. She is perfect!

Their connection is so beautiful to see.

2 hours ago, hillstreet said:

Their connection is so beautiful to see.

Yes, it is a relationship of pure love. Tate doesn't care about Taylor's fame, her beauty, or her money. And Taylor expects nothing more from Tate than her company.
On Tate's birthday, Taylor made a post on Instagram in which she said that the thing she loves most in the world was Tate. I have seen how she has behaved with her boyfriends and she does not have an affectionate attitude with them. Her eyes don't sparkle like when she's with Tate. I think she was never in love with her previous boyfriend or her current one. She has never been without a partner for a long time and that is a form of emotional dependency. I think she is with her boyfriend because she doesn't feel alone and not because she loves him. You just have to look at all the photos of them and you will see that she is not affectionate with Daniel. She should find a man who makes her feel something similar to what she feels with Tate, but it's romantic love.

Taylor, if you're reading this, you should be true to yourself! We only live once.

2 hours ago, Zaelia said:

Instagram

taylor_hill_279963557_491946192710896_4083328800430912866_n.jpg taylor_hill_280060207_325408386410378_8961088173993962272_n.jpg

The darker hair and that haircut look amazing on Taylor. She contrasts with her light eyes and skin, enhancing her beauty. She is the most beautiful ever.