Bellazon

Taylor Hill
Thumbnail

sarnic

43 minutes ago, Stika_Boom said:

i don’t understand what’s going on but is that Taylor?!! 

@Andros is blending images of Taylor with others to create new images. I agree with @RIP_Cabrini_Green, I think that's Chloe Grace Moritz.

Now, as for TAYLOR, that look at the VF Oscar Party is a 10/10. She is a vision, and the dress, makeup, jewelry, and hair work perfectly together. 100% biased. :wub: 

9 minutes ago, BAGGOT said:

@Andros is blending images of Taylor with others to create new images. I agree with @RIP_Cabrini_Green, I think that's Chloe Grace Moritz.

Now, as for TAYLOR, that look at the VF Oscar Party is a 10/10. She is a vision, and the dress, makeup, jewelry, and hair work perfectly together. 100% biased. :wub: 

Oh ok, thanks for the clarification!

@Androsis doing a good job with this blending. The ‘blended girl’ looks very pretty. Maybe looks a bit like Brooke shields when she was younger 

Those of you who have answered that it was Brooke Shields, you have been right. As a prize you have won a dinner with Taylor. Taylor's agent will contact you to tell you the place and time and send you a limousine.
Congratulations! :woohoo:

2094416210_TaylorMorphedBrook.thumb.jpg.84312c7b1dfd21528f6749307382a332.jpg