Bellazon

Taylor Hill
Thumbnail

sarnic

On 10/3/2015 at 7:27 PM, RIP_Cabrini_Green said:

Maybe Hair Gel has a sex tape or something on her and won't let her leave.

My conspiracy theory for the night.

not sure how much I want to dive into this but there were leaks being floated around for people to buy.in March of this year on some forums And 4Chan. (Yes I know...4chan...but a lot of the model/celeb leaks have begun there) whether they are real or not who knows but I remembered I posted about how he might use something like that against her and just found it. (I also have a screen shot of the leak descriptions) my first thought was he leaked her shit after she dumped him but who knows.

3 minutes ago, RIP_Cabrini_Green said:

not sure how much I want to dive into this but there were leaks being floated around for people to buy.in March of this year on some forums And 4Chan. (Yes I know...4chan...but a lot of the model/celeb leaks have begun there) whether they are real or not who knows but I remembered I posted about how he might use something like that against her and just found it. (I also have a screen shot of the leak descriptions) my first thought was he leaked her shit after she dumped him but who knows.

This, the leaks were in a webm format you needed an app to save them. That’s what I heard they came and went so fast nobody has them and I have a few contacts that leak content. I’m still looking for em. 

7 hours ago, Isitfree said:

The suit seems to filed a year after they broke up (filed in June 2020, and the case claims they broke up on June 2019). Wonder what made it take so long to file considering it's almost a million on the line here.

People who were abused/gaslit/manipulated in a relationship sometimes need some time to recover or even to realize what the other person did was not okay.

1 minute ago, Schemer said:

Also, we're in the middle of pandemic. The courts are probably behind on everything.

So happy we were right about Hair Gel.

I mean it's not like you had to be a genius at judging character to know the dude was a major douche!

Wasn't there this incident with him too in Paris where he started to racially abuse a person, totally unprovoked?

Which he idiotically shared on his own social media. So apart from anything else, he was also not exactly sharp.

9 hours ago, tatehill said:

So there's a list of Taylor's causes of action - 1) declaratory relief; 2) fraud; 3) conversion; 4) unjust enrichment; 5) intentional infliction of emotional distress; and 6) negligent infliction of emotional distress

law student here will try to break things down for you and anyone, feel free to ask more questions if something isn't clear! I will be referring to Taylor and Michael but obviously mean them and their attorneys in some situations. 

Firstly, the court is saying Michael and Taylor and their attorneys needed to "meet and confer" before Michael could file this and they didn't do that. They're saying they will still look at it but that if Michael f's up again they're not going to. 

This came from Michael filing demurrers for sufficiency which is asking whether Taylor's complaints were sufficient enough to meet the claims she is claiming.

So she is suing for a few different things and the other plaintiff is Pinkelephant Inc. which is a Tennessee corporation so I'm assuming it's a company that she has for management of her work but I couldn't completely find more information on that online. 

She's suing Michael for money she is saying that he took from her fraudulently by acting as a consultant to her and as a manager. Additionally she's claiming that he intentionally inflicted emotional distress and negligently inflicted it so he purposefully caused her emotional distress and just sort of by accident/through his other actions caused her more emotional distress.

Her attorneys didn't seem to state these all clearly and well in the complaint. There's a rule for the justice system when you are filing a complaint that you have to do it with particularity so you can't just say "This person caused me emotional distress" you have to say "This person caused me emotional distress on October 5, 2017 when he did _____. I have proof my emotional distress because i dealt with anxiety causing me to be physically sick and need to go to therapy or doctors for this long." This decision there in those statements is saying that the complaint didn't state things with enough particularity when it came to the fraud claim, conversion claim, unjust enrichment claim, and IIED claim. They didn't totally dismiss the claim because they see some standing to what she is saying and she he messed up and harmed her financially and perhaps monetarily but they're saying the attorneys need to bring more particular claims before these can be heard properly. 

As for the claims, Michael somehow defrauded her from what Taylor is saying is almost $1 million dollars. She is saying he used his position as older than her and as her manager to prey on her vulnerabilities of her looks and body when that is so important to her job. She is also saying they had an abusive relationship generally (see the lack of particularity here). 

Being a fan of Taylor, it is very unfortunate to learn about this. But, it just goes to show that every person is fighting their own battle, even a beautiful person, inside and out (never met her but I think and hope she is), as Taylor. Even a supermodel like her, who is one of the most beautiful persons I have ever seen, can be or can be manipulated to be insecure about themselves. 

Thanks for the summary btw!

10 minutes ago, Stika_Boom said:

I never heard about this and the video doesn't have any sound. If she did something wrong, then I hope she regretted it afterwards. 

They were mocking him and doing "fake" bad accents at him.

I didn't really blame Taylor at the time, other than for being naive enough to participate. It was clear from the context that Gel Boy had been the one to initiate things.

36 minutes ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

They were mocking him and doing "fake" bad accents at him.

I didn't really blame Taylor at the time, other than for being naive enough to participate. It was clear from the context that Gel Boy had been the one to initiate things.

i wouldn’t be surprised if that’s the case given what we now know about him. I feel her current fiancé is a much better person. Good for her. 

3 minutes ago, Stika_Boom said:

i wouldn’t be surprised if that’s the case given what we now know about him. I feel her current fiancé is a much better person. Good for her. 

Taylor was a 19-year old girl at the time, whose only adult relationship had been with the much older (11 years difference) Gel Boy.

So I will interpret a lot of her then behavior as his bad influence.

1 hour ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

Taylor was a 19-year old girl at the time, whose only adult relationship had been with the much older (11 years difference) Gel Boy.

So I will interpret a lot of her then behavior as his bad influence.

yeah, I didn’t realize she was that young at the time. I agree with you. 

On 11/5/2021 at 1:34 AM, Schemer said:

The courts are probably behind on everything.

Civil proceedings have been moving along remotely. Sure there have been some delays, but not as bad as many might think.

And for people who might be wondering, "demurrer" means "even if everything the plaintiff says is true, it doesn't matter because it's not a sufficient legal claim so this should be dismissed."