Bellazon

Taylor Hill
Thumbnail

sarnic

3 hours ago, Smarf said:

She was at Sara Sampaio's birthday, apparently refusing tequila based on Sara's stories. 

I guess I'll be the first to suggest she's pregnant.

i thought the same but there's a video of her dancing with jasmine and she was drinking something. could be water though.

honestly, i hope she's not pregnant. she's too young and i think her relationship is going kinda fast but... her life, her choices, ofc. 

On 7/18/2021 at 8:16 PM, Ed. said:

Who knows with this girl, seems like she’s always surprising people every few months 

This models get too famous too young, they don't have the maturity to handle all that comes with it.
She will be just like Candice, Alessandra and most of the models out there. She will marry in her 20's, have kids, divorce in her 30's and
just spend the rest of her life getting in and out of relationships. Hope I'm wrong but we have seen this too many times already.

4 minutes ago, isnothereyet said:

This models get too famous too young, they don't have the maturity to handle all that comes with it.
She will be just like Candice, Alessandra and most of the models out there. She will marry in her 20's, have kids, divorce in her 30's and
just spend the rest of her life getting in and out of relationships. Hope I'm wrong but we have seen this too many times already.

Gisele Bündchen seems to have bucked the trend so far with TB12, but is probably more the exception than the norm.

I probably just jinxed Gisele. 😂

18 minutes ago, TheDude2k said:

Gisele Bündchen seems to have bucked the trend so far with TB12, but is probably more the exception than the norm.

I probably just jinxed Gisele. 😂

Don't do this to Gisele 🤣. Yeah, there are many others that get it right. I think Elsa could make it to, maybe Romee. But Taylor just seems to be so naive.

13 hours ago, j7h said:

quick question.

anyone know what shoot this is from, and if there is a colored version?

Hide contents

10(61)-gthumb-gwdata1200-ghdata1200-gfitdatamax.thumb.jpg.3ea52c5a68d27832196131e1369096c6.jpg

That is from Victoria's Secret Noir Tease fragrance photoshoot. I believe it might be an outtake and all photos are in black and white with the bottle being in color.

1 hour ago, Zaelia said:

That is from Victoria's Secret Noir Tease fragrance photoshoot. I believe it might be an outtake and all photos are in black and white with the bottle being in color.

Ok, thanks for the reply.

I think that photo would look amazing in color.