Bellazon

Taylor Hill
Thumbnail

sarnic

8 hours ago, Kane said:

VS | Victoria's Secret

Lots of comments on VS social media about her rib poking out of her stomach as if she needs to go see a doctor about it... or that it's a cyst or tumor.  Crazy folks on the net trying to find a fault where none exists. 🙄 But hey, let the haters hate.

1 hour ago, TheDude2k said:

Lots of comments on VS social media about her rib poking out of her stomach as if she needs to go see a doctor about it... or that it's a cyst or tumor.  Crazy folks on the net trying to find a fault where none exists. 🙄 But hey, let the haters hate.

I think she’s just lean but it does look like a ball 

58 minutes ago, Limerlight said:

Who needs doctors or beauty pageants when you have social media.

That's the biggest downside now, if she gained even .01% of muscle mass social media would be all over her.

I think your avatar brilliantly sums up my reaction to how ridiculous some social media people can be. :D

27 minutes ago, peanuty_almondy said:

Has anyone seen Taylor's scenes in the 2019 miniseries Too Old to Die Young?

Yea if I remember correctly she is in 2 scenes. The first when is her getting pulled over by the protagonist and his partner. The second I’m a little shady on but I believe she is in a restaurant. However, I could be getting that scene confused with Neon Demon. Overall she had like maybe 5 lines.  

Just now, Rdawkins04 said:

Yea if I remember correctly she is in 2 scenes. The first when is her getting pulled over by the protagonist and his partner. The second I’m a little shady on but I believe she is in a restaurant. However, I could be getting that scene confused with Neon Demon. Overall she had like maybe 5 lines.  

She is also in a film coming out idk when. It’s called Dating in NY.