Bellazon

Taylor Hill
Thumbnail

sarnic

I really like this lady and her page. She doesn't shove her political views down your throat every other post. she doesn't post incorrect nutritional facts to pose as a health influencer or the same workout routine every model has. Personally, I feel a few people don't like Taylor as much because she keeps it to herself, she doesn't "stick her butt (or tongue) out in every damn photo", she hasn't dated Leo DiCaprio, or any celebrity for that matter and so on. She does her thing her own way. And obviously she'll get flack for that. Still, she's richer and more accomplished than any of us so... whatever.

I don't really know about it factor but I always felt like she's camera shy (when it comes to speaking behind a camera). Sometimes she seems more confident than other times but she never seems 100% natural like gigi, kendall and actresses that thrive in spontaneous environments like talk shows.

1 hour ago, peanuty_almondy said:

I don't really know about it factor but I always felt like she's camera shy (when it comes to speaking behind a camera). Sometimes she seems more confident than other times but she never seems 100% natural like gigi, kendall and actresses that thrive in spontaneous environments like talk shows.

The key difference with Taylor is that she didn't emerge from a reality tv show.

On 10/6/2020 at 6:00 PM, hillstreet said:

The key difference with Taylor is that she didn't emerge from a reality tv show.

THIS.

Also Taylor is known mostly for her beauty work, she's built her career around her classical image and working with beauty campaigns instead of around her body like say Candice who is mainly known for her body and has exploited that through the years, even in VS Taylor has never been prominent in the lingerie section and then there's Lais who has barely been used for beauty stuff. Even within the Hadids you can see a huge difference between Gigi and Bella, Gigi's feed is a lot more like Taylor because she has also built her career with a certain image, and then there's Bella who is just always posting thirst traps and has built her career around being "sexy".

I saw the pictures of her short hair and usually I don't like that bob style or any type of short hair on females (except Edie Sedgwick in the 1960's, she looks amazing with a pixie cut). But the more I look at Taylor's short hair, the more I like it. I don't really follow her, so when did she cut her hair like that? It gives her more of an interesting look.