Bellazon

Taylor Hill
Thumbnail

sarnic

On 6/20/2020 at 3:10 PM, claudiawilliams said:

i kinda agree with you. she looks pretty because she is lol but she looked better with long hair imo

Count me in too for long hair.   That shorter hair reminds me of Sally Field...

8 hours ago, sylvester said:

This is getting ridiculous @wildestvibe - give it a break please. Thank you

She's just posting pictures and sharing content and there's absolutely nothing wrong with it. You need to give it a break with the rudness, if you don't like it just scroll down.

6 hours ago, Clauds said:

She's just posting pictures and sharing content and there's absolutely nothing wrong with it. You need to give it a break with the rudness, if you don't like it just scroll down.

I totally agree with you Clauds and am glad you posted this. Thanks for all your posts @wildestvibe! I wouldn't catch a lot of the Instagram pictures and videos if they weren't posted here.

1 hour ago, hillstreet said:

I totally agree with you Clauds and am glad you posted this. Thanks for all your posts @wildestvibe! I wouldn't catch a lot of the Instagram pictures and videos if they weren't posted here.

+ archiving purposes, now we can see Instagram posts archived here on Bellazon even if they're deleted on Instagram.