Bellazon

Taylor Hill
Thumbnail

sarnic

6 hours ago, raster said:

they wouldn't do her lips bigger and leave the nose the same. In facr, you can tell it's a thinner nose. And on that note, once you get a little plastic surgery you get the whole package, especially if you are a popular in demand model...so surely she has done her share of procedures..with the old picture it is easy to tell...if you want evidence regarding this claim, search for it - otherwise leave it as an opinion.

Wait what? So, if someone fills their lips they gotta do nose too? I guess Adriana (and many others) also did their noses.

She literally has the same nose, with slightly asymmetrical nostrils, and different looking from right and left semi-profile. I mean you only need to go to first couple of pages to see that, like I did.

_7007852.jpg410014S46_OM_F.jpg

Btw in these photos her lips look the same too, just a bit overlined in the newer photo, so I'm not sure about those lip fillers too.

51 minutes ago, jessicanicole said:

I swear the same people bring this up about every 6 months 😂

Taylor has always had big lips. You can look at her baby pictures and see that. And if she got something done, oh well! It’s her face. 

I haven’t posted in this topic in over a year, so no... “If” she got something done? You’re truly telling me her lips went from thin to big in less than a year? I’ve never heard of anyone’s face changing like that without surgery/fillers. Again, I think she looks great with both, but to me, natural is always better. If you don’t see a difference between those pictures then I’m not sure what to tell you.  

On 5/12/2020 at 5:23 AM, claudiawilliams said:

with these pictures i also see a brow lift. her nose is also a bit different but not sure

What you’re seeing is the difference between a photo taken from a high angle (and heavily processed) relative to her face (her face is probably just angled slightly downwards) and a photo taken from a neutral-to-low angle. And of course you’re seeing two different light sources (relatively side lit vs. straight lit) and more likely than not different focal lengths.

Her lips do look quite a bit bigger than her siblings though. Maybe she was just blessed with perfect model lip proportions but she could have also gotten filler. 

Although, is it even legal to get lip fillers before you're 18?

On 4/18/2020 at 4:04 PM, Nettie said:

She looks amazing 😍 most of the VS angels are very bland, Taylor and Barbara are the only ones that stand out to me.

I'm curious, what is her ethnicity? she looks very exotic. 

Cornish, Dutch, English, French, German, Irish, Scots-Irish/Northern Irish, Scottish, Swiss-German, Welsh, as well as distant Austrian and Belgian [Flemish]

You guys aren't going to hijack this thread anymore. Take it to PM, or hell make a nice ole group PM and chow chow till your little hearts content. Only warning  yer getting before I start giving out official warnings, and if it continues after that I'll just temp close the thread and you can be sad at one another.  I'm done getting reports about this BS.

Post hidden so that only staff can see what is going on.