Bellazon

Taylor Hill
Thumbnail

sarnic

5 hours ago, *Luna* said:

@Nameless_Ghuleh Yeah I’d say it’s pretty obvious, lips obviously don’t get bigger on their own. There is a huge difference when looking at her first modeling pictures and now. Also, this is a pretty good example. Both suit her but I think natural is always better. 

B841A160-EA35-4B4B-9BE2-D3AF75492E9A.jpeg

Huh, never knew that. Shows how much bigger lips can change your face; she looks like a completely different person now. 

Still though, damn those parents for letting something like that get done on a girl that young. She's had the same face for years now, so if she's got something done, it was done when she was still a teenager. 

Anyway, whatever she did, it obviously worked out well in her case. She has one of the best faces in modeling right now. 

Why don't you try and find a picture where her smile hides her upper lip a bit more? 🤣

I mean, it is as simple as going to page 1 of this thread and looking at those pictures of her aged 14/15. Same face, just 10 years younger. 

16 hours ago, feyre said:

Why don't you try and find a picture where her smile hides her upper lip a bit more? 🤣

I mean, it is as simple as going to page 1 of this thread and looking at those pictures of her aged 14/15. Same face, just 10 years younger. 

Your lips don’t suddenly become 5x bigger unless you got them enhanced. As you age your lips get thinner, not bigger. These pictures don’t have 10 years between them. 

06A6090B-34BE-4464-8A16-5C16319F83FE.jpeg

4B380BA3-0303-4959-8B09-D4ECB5C613FE.jpeg

2 hours ago, *Luna* said:

Your lips don’t suddenly become 5x bigger unless you got them enhanced. As you age your lips get thinner, not bigger. These pictures don’t have 10 years between them. 

06A6090B-34BE-4464-8A16-5C16319F83FE.jpeg

4B380BA3-0303-4959-8B09-D4ECB5C613FE.jpeg

with these pictures i also see a brow lift. her nose is also a bit different but not sure

10 hours ago, claudiawilliams said:

with these pictures i also see a brow lift. her nose is also a bit different but not sure

Nose is the same, just different lighting. Brows do look lifted but it could be the expression idk

She and Grace Elizabeth have the best faces currently, tbh they are prettier than most older VS models except maybe young Adri and Doutzen.

10 hours ago, Nameless_Ghuleh said:

Nose is the same, just different lighting. Brows do look lifted but it could be the expression idk

She and Grace Elizabeth have the best faces currently, tbh they are prettier than most older VS models except maybe young Adri and Doutzen.

they wouldn't do her lips bigger and leave the nose the same. In facr, you can tell it's a thinner nose. And on that note, once you get a little plastic surgery you get the whole package, especially if you are a popular in demand model...so surely she has done her share of procedures..with the old picture it is easy to tell...if you want evidence regarding this claim, search for it - otherwise leave it as an opinion.