Bellazon

Taylor Hill
Thumbnail

sarnic

On 5/4/2020 at 1:26 PM, hillstreet said:

I know bump won't be pleased by the white backgrounds but Taylor looks sensational in these new VS photos. 😍

LOL :rofl: 

the white wall pictures just keep multiplying! ugh!!!

but yes, on a serious note,  she does look lovely. 

but what are those granny panties she's wearing? poor girl. Barbara has a few white wall pictures with these same ugly underwear. 

4 hours ago, bump said:

LOL :rofl: 

the white wall pictures just keep multiplying! ugh!!!

but yes, on a serious note,  she does look lovely. 

but what are those granny panties she's wearing? poor girl. Barbara has a few white wall pictures with these same ugly underwear. 

Seems like VS is all in with the high waisted look. From under wear to swim. I don't think it's a good look. 

17 hours ago, Weasel79 said:

Seems like VS is all in with the high waisted look. From under wear to swim. I don't think it's a good look. 

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who doesn't like it. 

Taylor looks great in all these latest VS pictures, but she always has to model the ugly stuff!! Ugly underwear, ugly swimsuits....I don't understand! Especially the swimsuits. 

But I love how she looks thicker again, she looks much better with weight on her than super stick thin.

is that her mom in the Ralph Lauren adds? She looks like the same lady in the MOther's Day video. That would be really cool if so!

thanks to everyone posting stuff!  

17 hours ago, Weasel79 said:

High waisted is so in with the young generation nowadays, if high waisted jeans, why not high waisted panties too, Elsa would be an advocate af.